jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
How can i take off koopa outfit ?
Our Queen will add an option to remove it and restore your size, maybe a nurse near hospital or smth else
EDIT: She already added it, it's just not for the leechers here yet, I just waited with playing this update because of bugs

Last edited:

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Oooh haha by vanilla I meant the vampire girl that lives in bowsette castle, thats her name :)
Not vanilla sex fuck no haha vanilla sex is boring as hell :p
haha, I didn't think you meant that, I knew you meant the vampire. I didn't know a better way to agree with you on that style of sex and had forgot you even mentioned her while I was writing.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

dd314

Jan 24, 2020
Can't talk to the koopettes at the start of bowsette enslavement (after geting the outfit) also can't access menu. I turned 17, 18 and 19 on in the cheat menu. I'm soft locked.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Can't talk to the koopettes at the start of bowsette enslavement (after geting the outfit) also can't access menu. I turned 17, 18 and 19 on in the cheat menu. I'm soft locked.

make sure you have the latest version. after getting the outfit you should continue straight forward till you find papi at the kopettes room. talk to her and she will give you some underwears, after that to sleep in the cage also at the kopettes room. next day go downstairs to get breakfast and then papi will come talk to you

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
There are a lot of switches scattered in this thread. If you need something specific, just use search.
Here are some messages I've found.
I have a list now, from what I've found to have anything I can figure out what they are just from messing with them with the cheat values:
2=energy
3=money
6=air/lung meter
7=arousal
9=clothes
11=food
12=water
24=time of day, which cannot be changed with the + or - values
98=XP to next level
99=level
100-119=item slots in inventory, 100 being the top left corner, 119 being the bottom left

As for the items that are connected to values, I haven't gone through those yet, but I know if you set an inventory slot to a value over 20, the inventory will be unopenable until the value is set back to normal.
1 = current day number
4 = current struggle points
5 = stamina
8 = willpower
9 = week day (1 = mon /.../ 6 = sat 7= sun)
Willpower is a multiplier to attackpower and strugglepower.
At 0 willpower you also lose the battle.

21302 Biology
21402 Business
Guess ill be somewhat of a hero too.

Here are all the switches in the game as of right now. (Press 9 several times to get the menu and then again to close it)
Reputation variables
30059 Goodies store
30060 university girls
30065 skullgirls
30066 Ronda
30067 Elsie
30068 teachers
Keep in mind that 0 rep is neutral. I think min/max reputation value is +-400, not sure though.
!!! Min/Max rep is -450/450.
And switches I've figured out for the current update
30095 is skullgirl dominance
30105 koopette reputation
(btw you get some scenes if you have low koopette rep and sleep before doing all tasks)

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The game is crashing when I wake up from the cage ( Bowsette enslavement ) and when Koopettes decided to punish me.

My character is still enslaved by Skullgirls so the multi-enslavements might bug the game.

I'll start from a fresh save tomorrow to test that. ( And also Isabella will stop restricting my saves, THANKS )

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes