Aug 14, 2018
the new versions each feel like a trial version, with more of the game being slowly released cause the game softlocks. i sometimes wonder if the game gets tested even once before release

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
The steam version is only one update behind, because Salia bug fixes first and then releases a stable, proper update. It will come with a bit extra time :)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
the new versions each feel like a trial version, with more of the game being slowly released cause the game softlocks. i sometimes wonder if the game gets tested even once before release
Well, it would be bugtested before release, or at least the public release. kinda why I suggested people hold off on the link begging for a bit. Could potentially give a bad first impression running into a game with tons of bugs.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
This was a massive update, its normal to come with bugs.. and if it gets tested before release or not does it really matters? Cause in the end I'd rather see something even if bugged rather than have to wait another week or so just so it gets tested properly... and helping Salia find bugs is the least we can all do to give some sort of support to the dev.. at least I dont mind doing it at all.. (all the bugs that I've experienced have already been fixed on the new version). Salia is usually pretty good and quick at fixing them up! Btw thanks for all the work SaliaCoel . Super cool new dynamics with the skullgirls and bowsette enslavements (even tho slavegirls did destroy my save lol, luckily I had it backed up =p)
Loving this game more and more, its my favourite!

Btw does anybody here has the steam version and could confirm if the steam version is up to date?
I went there yesterday cause I was gonna buy the game there but it says its version 2.2 still

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
This was a massive update, its normal to come with bugs.. and if it gets tested before release or not does it really matters? Cause in the end I'd rather see something even if bugged rather than have to wait another week or so just so it gets tested properly... and helping Salia find bugs is the least we can all do to give some sort of support to the dev.. at least I dont mind doing it at all.. (all the bugs that I've experienced have already been fixed on the new version). Salia is usually pretty good and quick at fixing them up! Btw thanks for all the work SaliaCoel . Super cool new dynamics with the skullgirls and bowsette enslavements (even tho slavegirls did destroy my save lol, luckily I had it backed up =p)
Loving this game more and more, its my favourite!

Btw does anybody here has the steam version and could confirm if the steam version is up to date?
I went there yesterday cause I was gonna buy the game there but it says its version 2.2 still
I own it on steam, the version there has always been accurate. Like I said in a post on the last page, Salia gets it to as bug free as possible and then updates Steam (about a week in my experience with 3 updates so far I think) so it’s less work updating multiple places and prevents some unjustified bad reviews.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Honestly this game is such a blessing. It's original, lewd and the fact we can play it in first person is a huge plus.

The only two problems I see right now are the controls sometimes a bit buggy and those dog girls at the police station. Maybe they are here for furry lovers but... Well I just don't like this stuff :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thanks dev flr providing us this pearl. I hope you have fun developing it !

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
How do you start the skullgirl slave thing again? I thought you just had to knock on their door with lowest rep but not working, they just keep telling me to stop knocking and go away.

Actually maybe the switch isn't working? I am setting my 30095 switch to like -500 but when I do something in game to affect rep, the bar still appears to be in the middle. But, that 30095 switch has changed its number to reflect the loss/gain. so I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
How do you start the skullgirl slave thing again? I thought you just had to knock on their door with lowest rep but not working, they just keep telling me to stop knocking and go away.

Actually maybe the switch isn't working? I am setting my 30095 switch to like -500 but when I do something in game to affect rep, the bar still appears to be in the middle. But, that 30095 switch has changed its number to reflect the loss/gain. so I don't know what's going on.
I think Skull Girls rep is 30065, mine is at -450 which seems to be the minimum, you should be able to get in by letting Genia (the girl standing outside the skullgirls base) capture you and the scenes should proceed from there.

Dec 6, 2018
Sadly it seems like my pc can't handle this version because it crashes while loading the next scene everytime I let Genia capture me, that or it is a bug.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes