Garden_Ramsay

Apr 17, 2020
its in the official website (scroll to the bottom) consider joining if you want to get the latest info about the game and stop saying HoAx!111!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: XMHK

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
wtf is with all the disclaimers at the start? it asks me to consent to girls raping me in the uni, that's obviously not rape at that point. thanks for breaking the immersion.
1. the disclaimers are there for the same reason any are: legal defense. players are given a warning and need to give their consent, so they can't get huffy when something happens.
2. It's the first 3 minutes of the game. Don't tell me you got super immersed in the 3 minutes and couple lines of text from a character you never see again.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I have several question. When realese new version and where wait new version game on steam or on this site?
The Steam version gets updated, could also get it through the patreon or discord. Personally just getting it on steam was the best option for me at the time. The update will come when the update comes. If I had to guess a day, I would say tomorrow but who knows, things can change.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wtf is with all the disclaimers at the start? it asks me to consent to girls raping me in the uni, that's obviously not rape at that point. thanks for breaking the immersion.
Thank you for the heads up about the disclaimer. I will be sure to drink lots of alcohol before "Consenting" to the reverse-r*pe from the girls.

Perhaps there is a way to change the language before "Consenting" and then change it back after the game starts?

1. the disclaimers are there for the same reason any are: legal defense. players are given a warning and need to give their consent, so they can't get huffy when something happens.
2. It's the first 3 minutes of the game. Don't tell me you got super immersed in the 3 minutes and couple lines of text from a character you never see again.
This is ridiculous, This is ONE of the all-time dumbest disclaimers I have ever seen.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The game is on steam. I can understand that disclaimer, it's needed in case some weirdo who can't read would report the game because there are femdom girls here.
The update usually appears on patreon first, on this site second (when somebody leaks it) and then on Steam after a couple of fixes.
Salia expected to finish this update at the beginning of July, but got covid and didn't manage to. She also said that the covid was hard and she's got not much energy now. But I expect the update to come soon.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
This is ridiculous, This is ONE of the all-time dumbest disclaimers I have ever seen.
Yes, of course it's dumb. It's a dumb disclaimer for dumb people. But it has to be there anyway.
I'd say blame Patreon and Steam. Tho these 2 companies are based in a very "special country" so...we can't really blame them either.

Here are more stupid disclaimers from that specific country:
"Do not iron this t-shirt while wearing it."
"Do not put pets in the microwave to dry them."
"Choking Hazard: This watermelon may contain seeds."

Aug 23, 2020
Yes, of course it's dumb. It's a dumb disclaimer for dumb people. But it has to be there anyway.
I'd say blame Patreon and Steam. Tho these 2 companies are based in a very "special country" so...we can't really blame them either.

Here are more stupid disclaimers from that specific country:
"Do not iron this t-shirt while wearing it."
"Do not put pets in the microwave to dry them."
"Choking Hazard: This watermelon may contain seeds."
As silly as these things are, do you know why they are there? It's not because people have had these silly issues... People use the legal system to sue companies for money using the silliest of details, and get away with it due to the wording of the law.

These messages just go to show, how not putting such a disclaimer on a product can see you lose millions of dollars in said countries.

My favourite is : Cruise Control does not drive your car for you.

I remember seeing the news when some idiot managed to sue a car company for millions because he put cruise control on, on the highway and crashed after falling asleep. He blamed the company and won.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
As silly as these things are, do you know why they are there? It's not because people have had these silly issues... People use the legal system to sue companies for money using the silliest of details, and get away with it due to the wording of the law.

These messages just go to show, how not putting such a disclaimer on a product can see you lose millions of dollars in said countries.

My favourite is : Cruise Control does not drive your car for you.

I remember seeing the news when some idiot managed to sue a car company for millions because he put cruise control on, on the highway and crashed after falling asleep. He blamed the company and won.
It seems tho that in Europe we don't have this suing culture...thankfully.

Reactions: Forge Wright

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Patreon is very aggressive about taking down games/content which feature or even imply non-consensual sex in any way. A lot of other platforms which host adult content are doing the same. Blame Visa/Mastercard for being the sole arbiters of what a business can and cannot sell.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes