mazest

Oct 5, 2020
I am the owner of a weak PC. With the advent or increase in the new updates of the fog, the FPS began to fall. This was not the case with version 2.04. How to fix it? Can I fix anything in the game files?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I can't figure out how to get the dlc to work, it keeps saying I need to start the main game but I already have?
The dlc just enables fart, piss and scat switches. You can do it manually, by pressing 0, typing numbers 17, 18 or 19 in the field at the top and clicking switch on. 17 is for fart, 18 for piss and 19 for scat. Scat doesn't work without piss afaik.
Search thread before asking.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
has someone the download version ? i have problems with my patreon and have only the version 1.9.7
an the support from patreon arnt the best or ?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
has someone the download version ?
Look in the OP... There're links to the game in various web storage services, including Mega and Google Drive. Last time I checked (long ago), the Mega account related to the Mega link was deleted due to copyright infractions. I don't know if the link is back in shape now.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

on this website, you can download it
Dude, that's a page with a button that redirects to the Google Drive link, which is already in the OP. People are complaining about the Mega link being down, and even when they could perfectly use the other links, you won't "help" them unless you provide a Mega link of your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Dude, that's a page with a button that redirects to the Google Drive link, which is already in the OP. People are complaining about the Mega link being down, and even when they could perfectly use the other links, you won't "help" them unless you provide a Mega link of your own.
the links are not work on me. i try it more than one time. always is the same with mega, it says me the file be removed.
Or i am to dumm to make ir right ^^;

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Or I am too dumb to make it right
The Google Drive link is working fine right now, I don't know why could you be having problems with it. You should be able to access it from both the link in the OP and the link you posted.
always is the same with Mega, it says me the file is removed.
Well, that's an issue from long ago, as I told before. Mega fans will have to wait until a person doesn't give a damn about Mega's terms of service and provides a Mega link of his/her own.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
I like that it's a 3-d animated femdom oriented story with fighting, it's been awhile since i've supported them and would like to do so again to see what's new as of the april 2021 update. Well worth the 5 dollars in exchange for a fair amount of effort to win fights easier and easier, very punishing if you continue to lose and would rather explore its fetish content. At least a few times I've beaten bowsette but then she got so op that it takes a serious grind to be able to even touch her now. Decent story and hoping for much more.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes