Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
HumanRug is right, those first two are repeatable, but if for some reason you aren't seeing these events again you can always force them by opening the switch menu with '0' and turning on the following

5001 - Skullgirls outside bakery
5002 - Skullgirls second floor of school
30128 - April abuses you after shift (may need to be turned on during the shift)
The 5001 - Skullgirls outside bakery code doesn't work for me.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
The 5001 - Skullgirls outside bakery code doesn't work for me.

That's odd, I could've sworn that one used to work, I can't seem to find another that activates it either, sorry.

do you have a full code list for events, that would be fucking sweet bro
Yeah here it is, vast majority of this was compiled by someone else in this thread but I couldn't find the original post. Keep in mind some of these are outdated and it doesn't contain the new Cherry content.

Reactions: HumanRug

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Hey thx!
I actually quite liked it.

But... I already said it in my discord, in my steam and I think also on my patreon page: Since so many people complained I will remove the 1-mistress-only-lock. It will create a little unbalance because they provide you with pretty powerful buffs called "blessings" but I'll handle this in the next-next-patch.

Oh and about the next-next patch and the others:
I will stop creating new enslavements for a while and just add more world-events.
The world just feels so lifeless and empty.

Also I will start this patch already with less button mashing and more resource-management.
Eventually this will reach even the battles where you have to pick between 4 actions: "strugging" and "begging" and "bribe" etc. in the middle of the battle.

(and if you chose to struggle, you will simply reduce the struggle-meter with 1 click)

In short:

Removing 1-Mistress-Cap
Focussing on world-events
Changing Button Mashing into Resource-Management

Exactly!
Since you are lurking here quite often I would like to suggest to your game something,its about our character's facial expressions.Can you possibly add a facial expression to our character in terms of different situations he or she is in like when he gets smothered his eye slowly gets closed.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It's weird that it doesn't work, it's a basic Windows key combination.
I know, but perhaps it's a matter of my PC. Around 8 to 9 years ago, I tried to run a DOS-based game, in Windows 8 (now I have Windows 10), and it didn't even execute. I tried with Windows 7 compatibility, then when I launched the game a window popped up telling me "this device (Or system? I'm not sure now) doesn't support fullscreen mode". I know it's DOS vs. Unity, but the weirdest thing is that another games I played ran in fullscreen by default (most known example is GTA San Andreas), so I don't know what can be going on here. The fact is, Fem-U runs in a maximized window in my PC, and I can't do anything to change it (though it doesn't annoy me, but it apparently does to other people and then I discovered this issue with my PC).

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Alt+enter is not something I coded in myself, it's a standart setting for all unity games.

The missing face of the player character is not something I acciddenlty forgot to build in. The main reason behind this is: The facial expression of the player character should be the same as "the players' face" (or the face in the players fantasy).

The reason is: every player feels different during those scenes.
Some enjoy a sad/crying face during the scenes.
Others like to have the "horny-face" during the scenes.

Maybe in "Hentai Femdom Sim 2" I will put in a function where you can switch the face of the player character via key input or something like that.
Or maybe a webcam that reads your facial expression and copies it.

LemonScented

Jul 3, 2020
Alt+enter is not something I coded in myself, it's a standart setting for all unity games.

The missing face of the player character is not something I acciddenlty forgot to build in. The main reason behind this is: The facial expression of the player character should be the same as "the players' face" (or the face in the players fantasy).

The reason is: every player feels different during those scenes.
Some enjoy a sad/crying face during the scenes.
Others like to have the "horny-face" during the scenes.

Maybe in "Hentai Femdom Sim 2" I will put in a function where you can switch the face of the player character via key input or something like that.
Or maybe a webcam that reads your facial expression and copies it.
Even if there's no detailed facial expressions, I think at least adding a mouth for certain scenes would be good, so like when someone's spitting in your mouth it doesn't just kinda merge into the flat void that is your "face". Also alternatively, you could use the characters arousal bar as a means of deciding whether or not the character would be into it or not. And finally, I feel like way more people would get enjoyment out of the character having a face with any expressions at all than people would be partially or completely turned off by one expression over another. Either way, I'm loving how this is coming along. I hope that the purchases on Steam will be enough to make your vision for Hentai Femdom Sim become a reality.

Reactions: dontevenknow

Globalis

Feb 26, 2021
Есть ли у кого-нибудь новости об обновлении, хотя бы приблизительные даты?

RyuPhenix

Jul 27, 2018
When i try to activate DLC it says there is no Saeff data and then gives a tuto , but when i reset the old save , it still not work , so where does the game save data ? so i'll manually wipe it

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
When i try to activate DLC it says there is no Saeff data and then gives a tuto , but when i reset the old save , it still not work , so where does the game save data ? so i'll manually wipe it
The dlc just enables fart, piss and scat switches. You can do it manually, by pressing 0, typing numbers 17, 18 or 19 in the field at the top and clicking switch on. 17 is for fart, 18 for piss and 19 for scat. Scat doesn't work without piss afaik.
Search thread before asking.

Reactions: Forge Wright
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes