CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Is the skullgirls enslavement complete in the last version ? Or Dev will add some more stuff ?

Thanks

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Nope. Salia said she's working productively.
She's made skullgirls enslavement overhaul, now she's working on Bowsette enslavement and scenes with other characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohhh man thanks for sharing that!

Salia is the best dev ever ❤ She takes her game so serious and she is a sweetheart. She is even here a lot of the times answering questions to people like me who are not even patreon supporters. I cant commit to that atm but if I was to pick a femdom dev Salia would definitely be the one.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
ohhh man thanks for sharing that!

Salia is the best dev ever ❤ She takes her game so serious and she is a sweetheart. She is even here a lot of the times answering questions to people like me who are not even patreon supporters. I cant commit to that atm but if I was to pick a femdom dev Salia would definitely be the one.
Hahaha! *pets your head*

I guess most users here simply don't have the cash, others want to "try" the game so I kinda understand the leeching.
Meanwhile I'm lurking here to get some feedback outside of a echo chamber. Getting honest feedback is also important for any dev.

But reading some positive feedback is just a big motivation boost.

The opposite is also true, reading a harsh negative feedback (even if it's constructive) is really demotivating. Sometimes it even causes me to stop working for days.

BeATruePotato

Jul 11, 2020
Hahaha! *pets your head*

I guess most users here simply don't have the cash, others want to "try" the game so I kinda understand the leeching.
Meanwhile I'm lurking here to get some feedback outside of a echo chamber. Getting honest feedback is also important for any dev.

The opposite is also true, reading a harsh negative feedback (even if it's constructive) is really demotivating. Sometimes it even causes me to stop working for days.
I have played the game for a while and I have to say if there was 1 thing I would add its more police actions and maybe add a hospital mechanic or some stuff like that. I will say I enjoy the game a big amount and I hope to see it get bigger. also if I had the money I would but the $500 tier no cap

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This is definitely the game with the most replay value on this site for me. I just recently got a new job, so if everything goes as planned - I hope so - then in a few months I will be able to afford supporting some games, this one and Karlsson's Gambit for sure, but there are a couple of others too.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Hahaha! *pets your head*

See guys? She is seriously the best! :love:

I'm sorry to hear about the negative feedbacks Queen Salia =( people who've been following your work know how serious you take your game and believe me, your game brings a lot of joy into my life and I'm certain it does the same to many others too. Unfortunately it's impossible to make everyone happy (I just feel so lucky cause I love every single fetish that's in it) so there will always be people complaining about this or that, but in the end this is your game, and you're the captain (or the Queen should I say) so ultimately it's your opinion that matters cause if you get demotivated everyone will loose, so I hope you continue making this game mainly focused according to your liking (which for a true sub that's part of the fun too ;))..

And even tho I cant support you right now I honestly wish you all the best in your project and I hope that never you never feel demotivated again.. whenever you read a bad feedback just remember that there a lots of people like me who love your game and work as is and you're the true dev Queen to us :love: and assholes are everywhere, we just cant let them get to us =)

gurupas

Jun 3, 2019
Hahaha! *pets your head*

Your game is amazing, with so much care for details that a submissive soul can appreciate and it surprised me so positively. There is a condition though. When I let myself in the trip I really get lost in your femdom world. If I dont let myself I cant appreciate it and its just my neurotic self. Its up to the player to get connected with the darkness of the game I guess. The game gives the feeling that it should if I let it. I have an advise to utilize the negative comments. Let your dark muse to inspire you on new ways to punish the negs, let your sadistic part deal with them and it ll benefit the game with creative senarios and punishments :) You ve done a GREAT work in that game, there is soul in it and it very rare and precious. Please keep it up!!!

Reactions: AtaDev

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
This is bad and really bothersome.
What will be left are yes-mans.
No idea what you can do against it but a constructive feedback should never have a negative impact. :unsure:

How about that approach. Big plus and big na:
Big plus: You have transitions between positions. This is so damn rare it is unique.
Big na: Models have no collisions and are clipping... a lot.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
This is bad and really bothersome.
What will be left are yes-mans.
No idea what you can do against it but a constructive feedback should never have a negative impact. :unsure:

How about that approach. Big plus and big na:
Big plus: You have transitions between positions. This is so damn rare it is unique.
Big na: Models have no collisions and are clipping... a lot.
I think in this case harsh criticism means something like: Yeah this game sucks what idiot thaught X was a good idea!? Why didnt they do Y instead? Dev is a stupid scam artist.

Even if X actually wasn't a good idea and Y would be the best solution then it was still unnecessarily harsh.

Less hostile phrasing helps a lot with that: I don't like this game as it is right now because X ruins everything for me and I don't understand why Y wasn't done instead, hope this changes in the future. I also don't like the paywall.

Could still be nicer but if you're too emotional for nicities then I think this gets across that you're angry without being straight up hostile.

I arrive to this conclusion because the dev mentioned lurking in this forum to avoid the echo chamber.
Please make sure you got all the information that was given in someone's post next time before coming to a conclusion.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Since I really like this game and the creator is known to sometimes lurk this tread, I would like to give a few fair suggestions for more longevity to game as a whole. None of these are intended to be disguised criticism or demanding the game included my fetish. Just simple things already aligned with how the game is currently, but will add a lot of improved game feel.

The most important thing this game needs is more repeatable world events. I noticed just how big of a need this is during my playthrough. At first I didn't know about the mistress lock in system in so I just went around doing everything else first thinking I could knock out all the mistress stuff at the same time. That turned out to be a big mistake because only being able to be with one girl at a time I found out how empty this world could feel when most other stiff is done. That's when I realized how bad this game was in need of repeatable world events. More repeatable events would make the world in general feel more populated and alive. It's good for players too because weather it's through playing them different times to see the outcomes, or trying to find ways to avoid triggering the ones they don't like, it increases player engagement in the world.

Repeatable world events also good for the creator for increasing the contents longevity and reducing the need for constant new content by better utilizing old content better. Lets give an example. Say they added a officer who patrols around the town area parodically and will harass you if you get too close or they see you. This is already good because not only does the town feel more alive with an extra person walking around doing something, but now players have a choice to either engage with them willingly or try to dodge them. The creator can also choose to expand these events or not. Maybe tie the event into reputation systems. Now it you have high police rep the cop takes it easy on you, and if your linked to the skull girls your in for a bad time. And boom, you just turned one patrolling npc into potentially three different encounters affected by your choices without having to create a new character or add/change a questline, and created an event using in game systems to make it feel like the player's choices are affecting how the world reacts to them.

I just think this game has a lot of potential but I am feeling like it's heading towards towards a development fork where the creator has to make a choice to either keep adding more rpg elements by chasing the more waifu dragon at the cost of the open world experience. Or to go back and flesh out the open world by adding more repeatable events or repeatable event chains affected by either your choices or reputation. And honestly I think the second would be the better option overall. Salia Coel has a real flair for making super hot one off scenes and has only gotten better and better as time has passed. And locking all these scenes either behind one off quests or behind mistresses who are also locked off due to your personal content preferences and quest lines, is a big disservice to the creators talent. Either due to content being in places that fewer people will see it. Or it all being spread thick in certain areas and thin in others, making people think there is less then there is.

Thanks to anyone who read all that. I didn't mean for this to become a huge wall of text and I don't usually do stuff like this, since the opinions of a freeloader aren't usually worth the risk due to assholes.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Since I really like this game and the creator is known to sometimes lurk this tread, I would like to give a few fair suggestions for more longevity to game as a whole. None of these are intended to be disguised criticism or demanding the game included my fetish. Just simple things already aligned with how the game is currently, but will add a lot of improved game feel.

The most important thing this game needs is more repeatable world events. I noticed just how big of a need this is during my playthrough. At first I didn't know about the mistress lock in system in so I just went around doing everything else first thinking I could knock out all the mistress stuff at the same time. That turned out to be a big mistake because only being able to be with one girl at a time I found out how empty this world could feel when most other stiff is done. That's when I realized how bad this game was in need of repeatable world events. More repeatable events would make the world in general feel more populated and alive. It's good for players too because weather it's through playing them different times to see the outcomes, or trying to find ways to avoid triggering the ones they don't like, it increases player engagement in the world.

Repeatable world events also good for the creator for increasing the contents longevity and reducing the need for constant new content by better utilizing old content better. Lets give an example. Say they added a officer who patrols around the town area parodically and will harass you if you get too close or they see you. This is already good because not only does the town feel more alive with an extra person walking around doing something, but now players have a choice to either engage with them willingly or try to dodge them. The creator can also choose to expand these events or not. Maybe tie the event into reputation systems. Now it you have high police rep the cop takes it easy on you, and if your linked to the skull girls your in for a bad time. And boom, you just turned one patrolling npc into potentially three different encounters affected by your choices without having to create a new character or add/change a questline, and created an event using in game systems to make it feel like the player's choices are affecting how the world reacts to them.

I just think this game has a lot of potential but I am feeling like it's heading towards towards a development fork where the creator has to make a choice to either keep adding more rpg elements by chasing the more waifu dragon at the cost of the open world experience. Or to go back and flesh out the open world by adding more repeatable events or repeatable event chains affected by either your choices or reputation. And honestly I think the second would be the better option overall. Salia Coel has a real flair for making super hot one off scenes and has only gotten better and better as time has passed. And locking all these scenes either behind one off quests or behind mistresses who are also locked off due to your personal content preferences and quest lines, is a big disservice to the creators talent. Either due to content being in places that fewer people will see it. Or it all being spread thick in certain areas and thin in others, making people think there is less then there is.

Thanks to anyone who read all that. I didn't mean for this to become a huge wall of text and I don't usually do stuff like this, since the opinions of a freeloader aren't usually worth the risk due to assholes.
Hey thx!
I actually quite liked it.

But... I already said it in my discord, in my steam and I think also on my patreon page: Since so many people complained I will remove the 1-mistress-only-lock. It will create a little unbalance because they provide you with pretty powerful buffs called "blessings" but I'll handle this in the next-next-patch.

Oh and about the next-next patch and the others:
I will stop creating new enslavements for a while and just add more world-events.
The world just feels so lifeless and empty.

Also I will start this patch already with less button mashing and more resource-management.
Eventually this will reach even the battles where you have to pick between 4 actions: "strugging" and "begging" and "bribe" etc. in the middle of the battle.

(and if you chose to struggle, you will simply reduce the struggle-meter with 1 click)

In short:

Removing 1-Mistress-Cap
Focussing on world-events
Changing Button Mashing into Resource-Management

I think in this case harsh criticism means something like: Yeah this game sucks what idiot thaught X was a good idea!? Why didnt they do Y instead? Dev is a stupid scam artist.

Exactly!

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Hey thx!
I actually quite liked it.

But... I already said it in my discord, in my steam and I think also on my patreon page: Since so many people complained I will remove the 1-mistress-only-lock. It will create a little unbalance because they provide you with pretty powerful buffs called "blessings" but I'll handle this in the next-next-patch.

Oh and about the next-next patch and the others:
I will stop creating new enslavements for a while and just add more world-events.
The world just feels so lifeless and empty.

Also I will start this patch already with less button mashing and more resource-management.
Eventually this will reach even the battles where you have to pick between 4 actions: "strugging" and "begging" and "bribe" etc. in the middle of the battle.

(and if you chose to struggle, you will simply reduce the struggle-meter with 1 click)

In short:

Removing 1-Mistress-Cap
Focussing on world-events
Changing Button Mashing into Resource-Management

Exactly!
Thanks a lot for the reply. Would it be hard to make a few scenes that aren't repeatable, repeatable? I can think of three scenes that are single use only that really stand out. The one in the bakery where after a shift the owned decides to tell you she doesn't think you deserve to get paid. The group of skull girls outside the bakery that shake you down and strip you if you try to be cheap. And the group of skull girls by the lockers who remind you of your place in the school. I am sure there are others but these three scenes especially were great for me. Not only for spitting up the bakery grind but making the skull girls more of a presence. It's a real shame I can't get to see them without starting a new game.

Reactions: 21423007

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Speaking Resource Management instead of Button mashing.
You could try pressing the buttons in a specific order like Up, Up, Left, Up for checks.
So rather than have 1 check where you have to press the button when the circle overlaps, you can have another where you press the buttons in the right order. To add some variety.

And if it works well enough, you might even want to consider using that to escape being grabbed.
It would be like your character is skillful at escaping grabs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Forge Wright

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Speaking Resource Management instead of Button mashing.
You could try pressing the buttons in a specific order like Up, Up, Left, Up for checks.
So rather than have 1 check where you have to press the button when the circle overlaps, you can have another where you press the buttons in the right order. To add some variety.

And if it works well enough, you might even want to consider using that to escape being grabbed.
It would be like your character is skillful at escaping grabs.
Please, no QTE. Even button mashing is better than that.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Of course, quick time events suck. No more quick time events. No more button mashing.
It will require time to replace them one by one, but we will get there.

instead you will get to chose:

Do you want to 'struggle' and use 20 Energy to reduce the struggle-meter? (being defiant)
Or do you want to 'beg' and use 20 Willpower to increase the enemy pleasure-meter? (being submissive)
Or maybe you want to keep the willpower and use 'bribe' to increase enemy pleasure.
Or maybe something entirely else, like in a facesitting-scenario using the "lick" or the "bite" option?
In a sexual scenario, after you have reached max arousal, do you want to *focus mind* to reduce arousal? Or *climax* which costs you tons of energy?

These decisions need to be made in order to win a battle.
The Enemy has 2 bars, the upper one is the enemy "energy" and the lower one is the "pleasure".
Enemies with high pleasure will be weaker in fights.
Some enemies will have be easy to please, other will be hard to please.
Some enemies will be hard to "beat", other will be easy to beat.

So... that's the direction where I want to go now.

You pick 1 option, and depending on that your bars will get lowered or increased.
And if you use up all your Energy your energy get's restored slightly, but you lose a ton of Willpower.
If you lose all of your willpower, your willpower gets restored slightly, but you lose a ton of EXP.
You lose too much exp, you will be at level 1. After that using the defiant-option will pretty much always fail, struggle will barely work, and so on.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Spending Energy and Willpower in battles makes sense if there are easy ways to restore both. Or when battles are rare.
And as far as I know battles are quite common when you try to go to Bowsette's castle especially at night.
And if you want people to lose a ton of EXP, you will need to give them means to get those EXP back otherwise you will be stuck being weak and being forced to do some stuff that you actually don't enjoy.
I think that will suck even more than QTE.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes