HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there an enslavement route for Gob?
It seems that not yet. Every time you talk to Gob she gives you a random quest (at least I think it's random) with stones as a reward (goblin currency, also used to pay Kitsune in one of her random requests), and completing such quests doesn't show a dominance meter. If Gob has a dominance meter, it's invisible like Sophia's Addiction meter in Monster Girl Dreams. But I didn't try to do many quests for Gob to check that out, I mean, if after doing a lot of her quests she asks you to be her slave.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Do you press wasd altogether with mouse clicks and thank you ^_^

you gotta tap them quickly, same with the clicks. just do tap them randomly as fast as you can =) it should work in most cases but its also influenced by your characters level. The higher it is, the easier it gets to escape

Reactions: Subzer01992

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
wasd and mouse clicks
Actually it's more mouse-life and fingers-life friendly. Just press Q and E alternately, the less time between pressings (I mean, the bigger frequency of pressings) the faster you'll get out of grapple stances. Pressing both Q and E at the same time each time seems to accelerate the process, because if you know a bit about electronics, you never can send two signals at the same time by pressing two buttons at the same time: many factors make it send the second signal a very small fraction of time after the first one was sent. So, it results in even bigger frequency of alternate pressings of Q and E.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone tell me how to install the dlc? It can't find my save data.
The dlc just enables fart, piss and scat switches. You can do it manually, by pressing 0, typing numbers 17, 18 or 19 in the field at the top and clicking switch on. 17 is for fart, 18 for piss and 19 for scat. Scat doesn't work without piss afaik.

Reactions: pabo and AtaDev
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes