fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
For some reason the fart/Scat and pee scenes arent viewable ingame for me. I have the ExtremeFetish DLC in the same folder as the Game but even if i turn the content on and then start the game it doesnt work and the scenes wont play. Does anyone knows a solution?

• Angry
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I always feel like I'm missing hidden scenes when I come back and try a new update. Like the name written in blood in the university wall, its been there for ages but I've never figured out. Does anyone have any hidden encounters and things they've found to share?
there's nothing really hidden. Things like that were probably originally there to make the school less empty, but now are reference to the game's "main quest". you hear whispers from Ophelia during the Earth-chan quest.
For some reason the fart/Scat and pee scenes arent viewable ingame for me. I have the ExtremeFetish DLC in the same folder as the Game but even if i turn the content on and then start the game it doesnt work and the scenes wont play. Does anyone knows a solution?
The DLC is old and don't work no more. Some posts above yours, someone explains how to activate that content for the umpteenth time.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I always feel like I'm missing hidden scenes when I come back and try a new update. Like the name written in blood in the university wall, its been there for ages but I've never figured out. Does anyone have any hidden encounters and things they've found to share?
Yeah, you can actually become slave to all the girls you can. Get enslaved by one, then use cheats to remove your collar (I think it was 24, it's been a long time since I last played the game) at least, when I play I remove everything I can (22, 24, 28 and 34 for Vanilla's "equipment"). Then, go get enslaved by someone else. Not sure if you need to remove your collar again (I do it anyway), but repeating the procedure will allow you to become the slave of every girl you want at the same time. I, for example, am a slave to Vanilla and Cherry by the moment (while being their slave, I could get also enslaved by Ronda and Kelly separately, but got rid of them because their fetishes are not my thing). If you lose somehow (for example, get punished by Vanilla), you wake up in the last girl's "bed" you properly slept on (last few days I played I got punished by Vanilla but woke up in Cherry's Room). And Salia, if you ever read this, DON'T BOTHER FIXING IT. It's a great feature to me.
don't work no more.
Really? I was going to ask him what happens if he tries to turn on cheats 17 to 19.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Very specific question (probably it has a "no" for an answer), but I'll ask it anyway: Is there a cheat variable that controls which of the three punishments Vanilla gives you if you fail to bring her blood, or it's just random? I wondered also if it's controlled by day of the week, number of the day (for example, 1, 4, 7 and so for one, 2, 5, 8 and so for another, and 3, 6, 9, and so for the last one), or hour of the night. If anyone knows how to control this, I'd appreciate his/her help.

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
A somewhat hidden scene is the one with Bowsette, which you can see if you meet Koopette in the bathroom behind the bedrooms. Ophelia's story is as follows: (this was written by Salia) "Ophelia is a character that should have been removed. But somehow I didnt remove her properly and she was causing bugs. Now I keep her as a third wall breaking virus and villain. Bit like Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club."

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
A somewhat hidden scene is the one with Bowsette, which you can see if you meet Koopette in the bathroom behind the bedrooms. Ophelia's story is as follows: (this was written by Salia) "Ophelia is a character that should have been removed. But somehow I didnt remove her properly and she was causing bugs. Now I keep her as a third wall breaking virus and villain. Bit like Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club."
Where are the bedrooms? And who is that Ophelia everyone seems to know about?

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
Where are the bedrooms? And who is that Ophelia everyone seems to know about?
By bedrooms I mean the apartments, where the game begins, that room for which you have to pay. Ophelia appears "physically" in the Earth chan quest and in earlier versions of the game she appears in that kind of theater at the university. And as I said before, Salia explained the "mystery" of Ophelia: "Ophelia is a character that should have been removed. But somehow I didnt remove her properly and she was causing bugs. Now I keep her as a third wall breaking virus and villain"

Reactions: HumanRug

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, you can actually become slave to all the girls you can. Get enslaved by one, then use cheats to remove your collar (I think it was 24, it's been a long time since I last played the game) at least, when I play I remove everything I can (22, 24, 28 and 34 for Vanilla's "equipment"). Then, go get enslaved by someone else. Not sure if you need to remove your collar again (I do it anyway), but repeating the procedure will allow you to become the slave of every girl you want at the same time. I, for example, am a slave to Vanilla and Cherry by the moment (while being their slave, I could get also enslaved by Ronda and Kelly separately, but got rid of them because their fetishes are not my thing). If you lose somehow (for example, get punished by Vanilla), you wake up in the last girl's "bed" you properly slept on (last few days I played I got punished by Vanilla but woke up in Cherry's Room). And Salia, if you ever read this, DON'T BOTHER FIXING IT. It's a great feature to me.

Really? I was going to ask him what happens if he tries to turn on cheats 17 to 19.
Actually the Queen said she wants to make player be able to be enslaved by multiple mistresses at once (and I think Cherry actually allows that as newest addition), like why would limiting us to submit to more than one mistress? The more, the merrier. And it could potentially lead later to multi-mistresses scenes (like if you submitted to all three "gym themed" mistresses, Ronda, Cherry and Mila they could share you in some special scenes, sharing is caring)

Reactions: Aseratrix

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Actually the Queen said she wants to make player be able to be enslaved by multiple mistresses at once (and I think Cherry actually allows that as newest addition), like why would limiting us to submit to more than one mistress? The more, the merrier. And it could potentially lead later to multi-mistresses scenes (like if you submitted to all three "gym themed" mistresses, Ronda, Cherry and Mila they could share you in some special scenes, sharing is caring)
Well, I've seen how the player submits to those three at once in Femdom School. You can't even imagine how much I hate being sodomized: in real life the responsible would be filled of lead by me in no time. That's the reason I stopped checking out Femdom School, I hope that feature won't be included in Femdom University. But enough about my likes or dislikes.
Mila is a mistress? I've never seen her dominance meter, I just thought she was there just as another way of rising Cherry's dominance.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Well, I've seen how the player submits to those three at once in Femdom School. You can't even imagine how much I hate being sodomized: in real life the responsible would be filled of lead by me in no time. That's the reason I stopped checking out Femdom School, I hope that feature won't be included in Femdom University. But enough about my likes or dislikes.
Mila is a mistress? I've never seen her dominance meter, I just thought she was there just as another way of rising Cherry's dominance.
Not yet, but she will be. I actually like the idea of having more than one mistress, no one forces you to have them all, I certainly don't want be Kelly's punching bag

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Alright I've heard a lot about earth-chan and looked back into the thread by using her name, there appears to be a lot of people who have found her, yet I'm on my 40th day in game and haven't seen a sign of her yet. How exactly do you find her?

Edit: Just to clarify, while searching the thread I couldn't find anything with someone saying how they found her. Is there a way to find the demon possessed girl and the pink haired harpy in the game as well?

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
1. Is there any teleport system? The map is too large and there is only one teleport stone.

2. How can I get cookies? Kitsune makes me give her cookies.

3. I need a walkthough which contains how to be slave for many girls.

4. I dont know how to use debug system(button 0).

The game is too hard to enjoy femdom. Anyone plz advises me

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Alright I've heard a lot about earth-chan and looked back into the thread by using her name, there appears to be a lot of people who have found her, yet I'm on my 40th day in game and haven't seen a sign of her yet. How exactly do you find her?

Edit: Just to clarify, while searching the thread I couldn't find anything with someone saying how they found her. Is there a way to find the demon possessed girl and the pink haired harpy in the game as well?
Look into Zeck311's YouTube channel, the video there will explain it way better than I ever could.

1. Is there any teleport system? The map is too large and there is only one teleport stone.

2. How can I get cookies? Kitsune makes me give her cookies.

3. I need a walkthough which contains how to be slave for many girls.

4. I dont know how to use debug system(button 0).

The game is too hard to enjoy femdom. Anyone plz advises me
1) Find Bowsette's Castle (quote this if you don't know how to do it). Inside, look for a chest near Bowsette's throne room. Talk to the Mimic inside, and buy her Mimic Stone for 250 coins, using that stone will teleport you right in front of her (it's free to replace once you buy it). On the corridor opposite to the Mimic's is a Koopette standing next to a portal. Talk to her, and choose where do you want the portal to take you: Town, Goblin Village or University.
2) You can win them on battles or buy them at Goodies' Galore.
3) Look for Zeck311's YouTube videos, if you want to be slave to more than one girl at once, just read my post in page 98 (I think it's the last post) and do a mix of what's said there and what's on the videos.
4) Enter a number in the upper textbox, many numbers are variables you can use. Some variables are integer, some are boolean. Use the +/- buttons (the ones that add/remove 1, 10 or 100 units) to control integer variables, and the turn on/off buttons to control boolean ones.

I certainly don't want be Kelly's punching bag
If only it was just being her punching/kicking/stomping bag, and not her whipping/drowning/stabbing bag! Kelly takes the "sado" part of sadomasochism too seriously for me.

Reactions: _JSON and 21423007

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
hey, whats up my leechers?

Just to shed some light:

1. The DLC in 'this' threads frontpage is outdated. You can either activate the content via cheat menu or with the recent version available in my website: femdom-university.com

2. Vanillas punishment is a random roll decided as she says "Hm... what I'm gonna do with you today?" and thinks about it.
(so are all the rolls when characters say that they think about something)

3. Pegging:
At the moment there are exactly 3pegging animations. (1 in Elsies enslavement + 1 in Rondas enslavement + 1 in a battle when you get grabbed by Ronda+Kelly+Cherry )
And I kept it to a minimum because i never understood how this could be even fun for the mistress. (I thought it's just fun for the passive part)
But ... then I tried it and...
ITS ACTUALLY AWESOME !

So... There will be more pegging scenes (starting with Bowsette).
It's just fun for me to animate.

And if you are a female dom: Try pegging (use lube!) You'll love it.

oh and..
PS:
Lol @ that guy who reviews the debug-version and complained about bugs. 200IQ.

Last edited:

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
I got rid of the collar but i can't still be other girls' slave.(i am kitsune's slave and i want to be vanilla's slave.) Was this fixed?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes