HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I got it wrong, I meant schoolgirls. How to get into slavery to them?
Ronda is a schoolgirl, afaik. I'm starting to raise Cherry's dominance now, which is another schoolgirl. Another examples are Elsie and Kelly (though I'm not sure if Kelly has slavery content yet, I've filled up her dominance meter and couldn't find a way to get enslaved by her, at least in v2.22. Guess I've gotta try again in v2.29 now). Ronda's dominance can be filled by helping her in a bench between your room's building and hers in daytime, and helping her in her room in nighttime (given that you met her first in the path to town, in the first week). Cherry can be found the day after you beat Sharylin and two of her "bodyguards", and her instructions and locations are too hard to miss so I won't list them. Elsie can be found around the same day as Ronda, in the classrooms building, and you can raise her dominance meter by helping her at the geography classroom in the building adjacent to the gym. Kelly is right in front of the gym doors, she's outdoors.

If it's of any help, you should be able to open up the cheats menu with 0 and turn on the following switches to affect your character

22: Chastity
25: Collar
28: Handcuffed
42: Ballgag

You can also just use this to turn them off again instead of paying Patricia.
At least in v2.29, ballgag code was changed to 34 and collar to 24. Tested only while not enslaved by anyone, and then while enslaved by Vanilla.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Ronda is a schoolgirl, afaik. I'm starting to raise Cherry's dominance now, which is another schoolgirl. Another examples are Elsie and Kelly (though I'm not sure if Kelly has slavery content yet, I've filled up her dominance meter and couldn't find a way to get enslaved by her, at least in v2.22. Guess I've gotta try again in v2.29 now). Ronda's dominance can be filled by helping her in a bench between your room's building and hers in daytime, and helping her in her room in nighttime (given that you met her first in the path to town, in the first week). Cherry can be found the day after you beat Sharylin and two of her "bodyguards", and her instructions and locations are too hard to miss so I won't list them. Elsie can be found around the same day as Ronda, in the classrooms building, and you can raise her dominance meter by helping her at the geography classroom in the building adjacent to the gym. Kelly is right in front of the gym doors, she's outdoors.

At least in v2.29, ballgag code was changed to 34 and collar to 24. Tested only while not enslaved by anyone, and then while enslaved by Vanilla.
As he's talking about the 'lair' and the 3-4 events inside... I think he actually meant SKULLgirls enslavement. To which I don't know the answer.

BTW with Kelly, you definitely can. Have to visit her at her house iirc. It's in the town with the cafe store. But you can only be a slave to one at a time, otherwise the option doesn't pop up.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
BTW with Kelly, you definitely can. Have to visit her at her house iirc. It's in the town with the cafe store.
Thanks, dude! Didn't know that because I must have missed some part of her dialogue. Till now I didn't know where does she live.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
I guess I'm not the only one experiencing a blackscreen with Cherry when she want to bound us in the gym (after "training" a while with her)

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
For skullgirls enslavement to work you need their reputation at the lowesr, then knock on their door

Reactions: XMHK

tontoman

May 4, 2017
For skullgirls enslavement to work you need their reputation at the lowesr, then knock on their door
Is there actually any talk of being an official slave? I've done that, and I get put in a weird box and 'tortured', and told to take cookies to the police, but nothing else happens. And can't do with the cookies what they ask (read the cookie and confess)... so assuming it's just not in yet. Or maybe not using the cookie properly (clicking them just eats them) as I do have the police woman outside buying them now.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
do you need the dlc?
Not at all. It allows the scenes of farts, urination and scats to trigger, and that can be done manually by pressing 0 and then turning on the variables 17 to 19 (to do so type the corresponding variable in the text box, and then click on "Turn On").

Reactions: lawlum and pabo

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there actually any talk of being an official slave? I've done that, and I get put in a weird box and 'tortured', and told to take cookies to the police, but nothing else happens. And can't do with the cookies what they ask (read the cookie and confess)... so assuming it's just not in yet. Or maybe not using the cookie properly (clicking them just eats them) as I do have the police woman outside buying them now.
What you described is what's found so far by Zeck311 in his (I'm assuming Zeck is a male name) YouTube channel. There may be some more to the Skullgirls, but that's up to us players to find out. Personally, I didn't look deeply into it yet.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
fixed mega link?
What's wrong with it? If it downloads a .rar that WinRAR says it's empty, just use another extractor like 7-zip. It worked for me, but after more than 3 hours (I believe it was 3 hours and 45 minutes, but I don't wanna check it at my last comment).

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
it write that: The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
And there no download...
My bad, you're right. The GDrive file seems to be in good shape, so I suggest you download it from there. I imported v2.29 to my Mega cloud around 1 week ago (not sure, it was right when I downloaded it), so it isn't out of Mega yet. I always do this with this kind of games, for this reason: they tend to disappear due to copyright infractions. But to avoid my account's shutdown (I've got many important things there), I won't post a link here.

May 26, 2020
So are there actually viewable scenes that come with turning on the extreme fetishes? Or is it supposed to just be the descriptions whenever a toilet thing happens?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
So are there actually viewable scenes that come with turning on the extreme fetishes? Or is it supposed to just be the descriptions whenever a toilet thing happens?
If you have them disabled, then nothing connected to them can't happen. What's the point of stickin you head into toilet when you have watersports/scat(eww) enabled? And during facesitting scenes/rimming there are no farts if not enabled. If extreme kinks are enabled, then you can see them and access related scenes

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
For some reason I can't discard items. Is this intended or did I mess up? I have 5 water bottles just making themselves comfy in my inventory :/

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
For some reason I can't discard items. Is this intended or did I mess up? I have 5 water bottles just making themselves comfy in my inventory :/
I don't know if items can be discarded, but water bottles can be drinked and empty water bottles can be sold at the machine on the outside wall of the gym, left from the gym's main doors.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I always feel like I'm missing hidden scenes when I come back and try a new update. Like the name written in blood in the university wall, its been there for ages but I've never figured out. Does anyone have any hidden encounters and things they've found to share?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes