SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
What exactly is the mini game?
A very short game where you can see a bunch of 2d girls images with flavour text and mouse click on their feet to lick sweat off. Basically it's just like in game feet licking mechanic with new skullgirl cap or toilet cleaning duty.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
So where can I find Cherry?
Once Sharylin and the Skullgirls are standing at the front entrance, you need to beat them up and win. After beating them once Cherry will stand at the entrance instead. She'll ask you to apologize for Sharylin, and from there she can be found by the storage closet on the first floor of the school's side building.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I remember yet the first version of the game what I tried was the 1.68, and I loved it. I have to say after 30 mins I was addicted. I saw many ppl complained here about the graphic, but it was the last thing what interested me in this game. In fact I think this simplicity gives the game a real feel. Despite of it's a femdom game, and you are expected to find yourself humiliated by the girls several times, the game even so paints a picture of a friendly calm world, where you are the only guy among many girls ...What else could one desire?! lol
But after a while, though, I decided to skip a few months, (it was more then a year) and looking forward to a version what is already significantly expanded with more contents ...and here comes the version 2.29 which was the first I tried since the 1.68.
Far be it from me to complain about the game because I love it, but I will mention a few deficiency.
The game in some things didn't really improve but rather just changed which isn't necessarily good, because the 1.68 on its own was already great. I can't list everything because it would take forever.
When I started the 2.29 first I saw Elise was no longer in the corridor, and I admit I missed her a little that she was no longer waiting me next to her room. It's not like she is my most adored girl in the game, because not.. but I felt a bit lonely without her at the beginning. The little chasing game with her has been discontinued, and replaced by a laptop hunting which is not necessarily better but rather different.
But what bothers me the most in the game is rather that the main characters are no longer in motion at all. They just waiting.. and standing in one place, until you go there to talk to them, and when the evening comes they suddenly disappear. These new random girls are the same. The university is full of girls who just standing like a statue.

Earlier in the 1.68 weren't many girls, and actors yet, but all of them were in motion at the university. For ex. after a while when their class was over, they came out of the gym and went to the restaurant to eat, or elsewhere.. So you felt like there was some life in the characters, coz they didn't just stand and wait until the eternity.
There is one more thing what is still a constant problem. Unfortunately it's often a challenge to figure out what to do to make the story progress at least in the university. Nearly seems like the dev likes to hide from us the key parts, what needs to meet new actors, or just simply go further in the story. I won't detail this more, everyone knows what I'm talking about.

One more thing yet, but maybe I'm alone with this opinion.. That skull girl building behind the university, is ugly as the world war, and has a mood destroyer impact ..seriously. I wish the dev would find for it another place and make it much smaller.
I hope nobody won't mind that I described what I missing, and no1 will be offended, because I say it again, I love this game, and I hope it will move to the right direction in the future too..
I didn't write this in the review part, coz this comment is too personal and a bit subjective, but there, I would give the 5 stars for this game.

Last edited:

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Yo yo yo, what is this green shield thingy on my "1" key? It's been a while since i don't play this game and i wish to find out everything, but i don't know if i should worry about accidently exploiting this

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yo yo yo, what is this green shield thingy on my "1" key? It's been a while since i don't play this game and i wish to find out everything, but i don't know if i should worry about accidently exploiting this
Cut from the changelog
Buttons revamp:
Pressing 1 to restore HP-> Removed.
The 1 button now gives you a lot of healing+shielding with a 1-minute cooldown.
Pressing 2 to restore Breath -> Removed.
The 2 button now gives you infinite breath for a short duration, then gets a 1-minute cooldown.
Pressing 3 to reduce Arousal -> Removed.
The 3 button now sets your arousal to 0 and reduces your willpower by 10.
Disabled with 0 willpower and disabled while climaxing.
Button 4 and 5 unchanged.
exploit away.

Dec 6, 2018
I can't get the dlc to work. I followed the instructions but it still can't find my save file
I really hate to be rude, but it has been stated many times in the thread that the dlc does not work with any newer version after the initial version that came out with the dlc. The stuff the dlc would add can be obtained without it. Though I can't really blame new players not knowing this, it gets asked so often that you can't even go 5 pages back without seeing it asked and answered sometimes. To the one asking, please use the search feature or go back a few pages to find the awnser to what to do about the dlc content. If you really can't find it, i'll repost one I wrote. If there is anyone that reads this with power to modify the thread or knows someone that does, please remove the dlc. It does not work and has not worked for a long time.

JoshuaStarter

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a way that a Frequently Asked Questions section can be added to the original post? That way there is a reference area rather than trying to dig through 80+ pages looking for the answers. Four questions seem to come up a lot, not including, "when is the update?"

1. Are there Futa characters in/planned other then the main character?
A. As of now, I believe the maker of this game has stated that there are no plans to have other Futa characters in the game.

2. Is there a guide for this game?
A. There is no official guide for this game, but a member is making a sort of video guide.

3. How do I access the "extreme" content?
A. Press 0 and press the on button for values 17 - 19.

4. What are the debug code values, and ranges?
A. P.73 of this forum has a list.

I just think this could help clean up some repeated questions that get asked quite a lot.
I made this recommendation a month ago. Can anyone add this to the front page?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Actually if I remember well Bowsette was last on the list of poll winners for mistresses. But I guess after her the Queen will focus on bringing all dominas at same level (reputation and small quests, not just talk and bam enslaved) and allowing to have multiple active ones. Then probably a new poll will emerge

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes