Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Where can I find Donut-Quest and Skull Cookie-Quest, as well as skullgirls enslavement?
You can turn in skull cookies to the swat girl outside the blue building in the back of town. If you go inside, there is another swat girl next to an office door. You can give her donuts once per day. The skullgirls "enslavement" (it's not really what you're probably assuming it is) event is from knocking on the skullgirl hideout door.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
2.29 softlock, can't exit the room because my character is half-dressed but i also cannot dress up

shower puts me at my current clothing state too

EDIT: nvm theres a clothes value lol type 9 in the 0 menu and change that to 100 if you encounter this god bless

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
2.29 softlock, can't exit the room because my character is half-dressed but i also cannot dress up

shower puts me at my current clothing state too

EDIT: nvm theres a clothes value lol type 9 in the 0 menu and change that to 100 if you encounter this god bless
Not a softlock or bug. you also have a closet to the left. interact with it and you wear new clothes.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Not a softlock or bug. you also have a closet to the left. interact with it and you wear new clothes.
yeah that's what I meant with not being able to dress up, I clicked yes after interacting with the closet and nothing happened

Oct 12, 2018
it'll always be player gets enslaved.
game has cheats already built in. press 0 and a dev menu pops up in the top left. you can use it to change variables like level, gold, energy, reputation. search for 'variables' on this thread and you'll pretty quickly find the useful ones. you can use that to enable the content hidden by the dlc too. Thatoneguyyyyyy a few posts above explained how.
Ah sick, i didnt know most of this (do now!)is there a straight exp onetoo btw? couldnt fnid one, maybe missed it. as for player enslavement: not surprised, kidna expected it, i also dont beleive its gonna change at all and if it does, anytime soon, just figured that youd never know because the respect meter goes in two directions,no idea what SaliaCoel is planing with that exactly, but oh well. maybe one day i get more then one scene with my favorite succubus,but i prolly will not.

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any way to get to the roof of hospital? For some time there has been what looks like a portal and I'd like to see what's going on there.
The portal above the hospital connects to the Bowsette Castle portal. You can also get to the top of the hospital by pressing "9" and typing "village".

Fedya_Pet

Nov 14, 2020
I completed a mission at the gym (Where the ball is), agreed to slavery, finished the day, and started all over again

Ema0z

Mar 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me what goodies store, teacher, university girls and bowsette reputations are for?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Can anyone tell me what goodies store, teacher, university girls and bowsette reputations are for?
goodies store reputation lets you do a work/time skip option to help you earn money without doing any minigames
teacher rep lets you get the teachers pet perk that gives you 20% (i think) more learning towards a talent if you pick the far right option
university girls, seems sorta vague but some girls treat you better, such as one girl giving you a cookie that gives you exp if you have high rep, and likewise with low rep will give you one she added pee too.

for bowsette i'm not sure

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes