Poshpoi

Jul 30, 2018
Reactions: Stiloar

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
To be honest a walkthrough or some guide to what it available and where to find it would be welcome for this game, the world is massive and discovering everything takes too much time without knowing what to do, at least some quest list should be added in the game or a journal like all open world games cause we might miss a lot personally this was the main reason why I stopped playing it although I like the game

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
To be honest a walkthrough or some guide to what it available and where to find it would be welcome for this game, the world is massive and discovering everything takes too much time without knowing what to do, at least some quest list should be added in the game or a journal like all open world games cause we might miss a lot personally this was the main reason why I stopped playing it although I like the game

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
the last time i tested the game was months ago and it was absolutely unplayable.
I thought the game was going to be a letdown and I would never see it again and now I see that the game even got a DLC?
but now a serious question, is the game good and is it worth downloading?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
the last time i tested the game was months ago and it was absolutely unplayable.
I thought the game was going to be a letdown and I would never see it again and now I see that the game even got a DLC?
I love the adult content in it, and from that pov, this game is a unique gem. As per what you expect from game-play, if you didn't like it months ago, you will probably still not like it.

Reactions: Forge Wright
Dec 6, 2018
The game is playable sometimes. When new updates first get added they are released without any bugfixing. You probably played a version that was completely bugged. If I remember right, the game was released on steam but the creator had to remove the fetish content for it to be allowed. The dlc adds it back in, BUT, all the dlc does is turn on 3 variables that can be turned on without the dlc. It is because of this that the dlc has not been updated since its original release and does not work with the current version. The only way to turn on the three variables of fetish content (farts, urine, and scat) is to press the 0 key in the game. After pressing 0, type in the text box the variable that corisponds with the fetish content you want to turn on and press the on button. The numbers (if I remember right, please check other posts if this does not work) are 17 (farts), 18 (urine), and 19 (scat). If you do not want any of this content, just don't put in these variables. The other reason it could be unplayable is because your pc can't handle it, in which case I don't have a fix for other than to disable the post processing in the settings menu. Though, my pc barely runs it even with that after all the textures and effects were added to the environment.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
The game is playable sometimes. When new updates first get added they are released without any bugfixing. You probably played a version that was completely bugged. If I remember right, the game was released on steam but the creator had to remove the fetish content for it to be allowed. The dlc adds it back in, BUT, all the dlc does is turn on 3 few variables that can be turned on without the dlc. It is because of this that the dlc has not been updated since its original release and does not work with the current version. The only way to turn on the three variables of fetish content (farts, urine, and scat) is to press the 0 key in the game. After pressing 0, type in the text box the variable that corisponds with the fetish content you want to turn on and press the on button. The numbers (if I remember right, please check other posts if this does not work) are 17 (farts), 18 (urine), and 19 (scat). If you do not want any of this content, just don't put in these variables. The other reason it could be unplayable is because your pc can't handle it, in which case I don't have a fix for other than to disable the post processing in the settings menu. Though, my pc barely runs it even with that after all the textures and effects were added to the environment.
thanks for the explanation :)

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
2.29:

-Fixed a bug that caused Cherry appears at day 1 and Karate Scene start instantly and 2x Sharylin
-Incorrect Bones on Skullgirl barefeet scene
-Removed wrong playermodel with Cristy scene
-Added Dialogues for Skullgirl enslavement (thx 2 Positive Carrotman)
-Add fart on facesitting in Skullgirl Enslavement
-Fixed softlock on burger scene for people who skip dialogues

Oct 12, 2018
oh sick, wanted to try this again, remembered instantly that skipping the wait on any sort of exp gain, makes it so that i dont get any exp. plus the dlc doesnt work, so i cant enable/disable shit. New enslavements? as in player enslaved / player enslaves? oh yeh, btw, i dont really wanna go through the grind again, anyone got some CE/Artmoney adresses or other cheats that can somehow be used?

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
some events seems to go on forever with no way of stopping it, my problem was with working in the cafe in town

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
oh sick, wanted to try this again, remembered instantly that skipping the wait on any sort of exp gain, makes it so that i dont get any exp. plus the dlc doesnt work, so i cant enable/disable shit. New enslavements? as in player enslaved / player enslaves? oh yeh, btw, i dont really wanna go through the grind again, anyone got some CE/Artmoney adresses or other cheats that can somehow be used?
it'll always be player gets enslaved.
game has cheats already built in. press 0 and a dev menu pops up in the top left. you can use it to change variables like level, gold, energy, reputation. search for 'variables' on this thread and you'll pretty quickly find the useful ones. you can use that to enable the content hidden by the dlc too. Thatoneguyyyyyy a few posts above explained how.

Xaphan123

Mar 11, 2021
Is there any way to get to the roof of hospital? For some time there has been what looks like a portal and I'd like to see what's going on there.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
While I do like that there is more Skull Girls content now, it doesn't really lead you to being theirs. At least, not in a way that feels personal or endearing. Like, you end up in a prison cell forever, interacting with someone you never even really met. You aren't like directly doing things for all the Skull Girls you've come to meet and you don't really feel like you're a part of their organization in a submissive or worshipful loving way as much as just sort of discarded and then ignored by all but the girl you barely know. I'd love to go great lengths for all the skull girls, from the generic ones, to the named ones, and feel like, actually belonged to them rather than just being someone they pick on by chance. Like, officially theirs. Kind of like when you belong to a mistress, but instead of just one mistress, you belong to every single Skullgirls, and love them all more than anyone or thing. Being able to give gold, levels, favors, all the types of worship services, etc. but officially owned to them and in love with them and see them as deities in a sense. Just my thoughts anyways. I think this game is actually really good overall for what it tries to focus on. There isn't many games in this sphere, especially ones that allow you to play as a female in some capacity which means a lot to me personally. ♡

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes