Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Is there a way to play in windowed mode? Full-screen is a big no-no for me. It was possible before with the old Unity launcher, but I don't see that option anymore.

Also, is there more to Teeny in the story? I completed her quest, and while her blessing was sweet, I expected something more akin to Ireris' blessing. Can you spar with her at least?

ponosik

Sep 26, 2019
когда я нашел его, то не сразу понял, что это за полицейское здание и что оно там находится
пожалуйста, сделайте скриншот этого здания, я никак не могу его найти:(

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Just run down the street you are already at when you enter the town with the shop and you run into the door of a blue building which is tha building you are looking for.
Also why did you translate what I said into russian in your quote instead of what you wanted to say into english? I had to use a translator to know what you where asking me XP

Reactions: Forge Wright

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a way to play in windowed mode? Full-screen is a big no-no for me. It was possible before with the old Unity launcher, but I don't see that option anymore.

Also, is there more to Teeny in the story? I completed her quest, and while her blessing was sweet, I expected something more akin to Ireris' blessing. Can you spar with her at least?
alt+enter

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
в город выходишь и просто по прямой, точно уткнешься в него

yoshi174

Oct 7, 2020
Why does the game loop endlessly when the kitsune puts her socks on your face in "training"? And how do you get her to shrink you?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes