CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
This feels like Heroine Rescue Team but vegan with extra spice. Is there a way to have male enemies and male dom? Or a similar game?

I know it's about femdom which is the title of the game but I feel content is missing a huge important part by ignoring good stuff.
...I know there is no such thing as dumb questions but I can call into question the person asking. male dom games are a dime a dozen. Just set the tag when you're searching instead of going into an unrelated game's forum.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I am having issues installing the DLC.. im not sure where to put it and it keeps saying i dont have a vaid save data
You dont need the dlc installed, go into the regular game, press 0 , once the command bar is open type 17 , 18 , 19, one after another this will activate the extreme fetishes (18 = pee) (19 = scat)

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
You dont need the dlc installed, go into the regular game, press 0 , once the command bar is open type 17 , 18 , 19, one after another this will activate the extreme fetishes (18 = pee) (19 = scat)
You don't just type them. You have to toggle the values on or off.

Reactions: Bluesent
Dec 6, 2018
I am having issues installing the DLC.. im not sure where to put it and it keeps saying i dont have a vaid save data
Pretty sure the dlc isn't being updated anymore and that is why it doesn't work. All the dlc does is change a few values in the code that turn on the fetish content, but that can be done in game so it was not that useful. All you have to do is press 0 in game and type in the top left 17. After that just press turn on and now one of the three fetishes is working. The codes are as follows: 17(farts), 18(urine), 19(scat). On completely seperate note, cherry's content doesn't work in the newest version (even though it was supposed to have been working in 2.21). Cherry vanishes every time you enter the gym and is always at the storage room if you get to that point. Even if you actually signed the marriage thing in 2.2(which caused a blackscreen the next moring) and used the save from that version, you still can't do cherry's content. You just get a short scene that is supposed to happen every morning with her, get kicked out, and can't ever go back in her room. I tried starting from a fresh save too, only to now have lost all my progress again for no reason.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
...I know there is no such thing as dumb questions but I can call into question the person asking. male dom games are a dime a dozen. Just set the tag when you're searching instead of going into an unrelated game's forum.
I just wanted some filtered results. Most H-games are kinda incomplete, half-baked and sometimes completely raw. I'd be happy if you have any recommendations, that's all.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
FemU 2.22 policefix:

-All the bugs regarding Cherrys enslavement fixed - (at least I think so)
-Police station is now accessible (it's the BLUE BUILDING in the village. Just walk forward, you'll see.

Is the Skullgirls enslavement also fixed in this?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just wanted some filtered results. Most H-games are kinda incomplete, half-baked and sometimes completely raw. I'd be happy if you have any recommendations, that's all.
Most of us who love femdom, do not want to see any maledom in the game, and because we don't like maledom, we don't search for it, don't care about it, so we can't recommend you any such games. Use the tag filters, go into a random maledom game's thread and ask there for your recommendations.

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
Do the cherry path video man and what is her code and how to find her after mila defeats skullgirls
Cherry's patch has bugs that won't let you continue. Whenever I enter the gym, Cherry disappears, that is a bug that appeared in 2.22. So that's why I'm waiting for Salia to fix it so I can make that video. Anyway Cherry's code is 30089

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Cherry's patch has bugs that won't let you continue. Whenever I enter the gym, Cherry disappears, that is a bug that appeared in 2.22. So that's why I'm waiting for Salia to fix it so I can make that video. Anyway Cherry's code is 30089
Ok thanks

kle100

May 27, 2020
Yo can someone upload 2.22 on mega? Im patreon but i takes me over 10 hours to download it from mediafire

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes