qwe_chill

Jun 24, 2020
Are you one of the dev assistants?
How about translating the game into Russian?)
"we" = ordinary players. As far as I know, Salia works alone. And most likely, the russian language will not be added, it is too expensive and not profitable. In any case, I would not mind helping with the translation if I knew a little better english and had more time :HideThePain:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
If I remember correctly, Cherry also has some sort of vore fetish...
Does she have any vore fetish scenes?

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
This feels like Heroine Rescue Team but vegan with extra spice. Is there a way to have male enemies and male dom? Or a similar game?

I know it's about femdom which is the title of the game but I feel content is missing a huge important part by ignoring good stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
uh, how do i get the dlc to work? every time i try to start it it says i have no save file even though i am currently on day 3? any help would be appreciated :cry:

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
uh, how do i get the dlc to work? every time i try to start it it says i have no save file even though i am currently on day 3? any help would be appreciated :cry:
I had the same problem but you don't really need the DLC, open the console by pressing 0 and it should pop on the top left corner of your screen. Then at the very top just type 17 then on and do the same with 18 and 19. 18 should be pee and 19 scat but can't remember what 17 activates...

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I had the same problem but you don't really need the DLC, open the console by pressing 0 and it should pop on the top left corner of your screen. Then at the very top just type 17 then on and do the same with 18 and 19. 18 should be pee and 19 scat but can't remember what 17 activates...
thank you dude, i didnt know there was a command bar in the game, the dev should have that posted somewhere i think

Reactions: qwe_chill

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Alright so I got to the point where Cherry says she'll be available in the gym from now on, but every time I enter the gym she loads in, then immediately disappears.. I think I remember messing with some of her switches in an earlier build so I may have messed something up on my end. I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue before I waste time restarting from scratch.

Reactions: Eminba

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Alright so I got to the point where Cherry says she'll be available in the gym from now on, but every time I enter the gym she loads in, then immediately disappears.. I think I remember messing with some of her switches in an earlier build so I may have messed something up on my end. I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue before I waste time restarting from scratch.
Same

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
This feels like Heroine Rescue Team but vegan with extra spice. Is there a way to have male enemies and male dom? Or a similar game?

I know it's about femdom which is the title of the game but I feel content is missing a huge important part by ignoring good stuff.
As the title of the game says, there isn't any maledom/male enemies and afaik the Queen doesn't plan to make any, guh, she doesn't even really want to add futa's, so wrong thread fella!

Btw guys just support and wait, Queen is working pretty hard now to fix everything

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes