Garden_Ramsay

Apr 17, 2020
No, that is intentionally hard locked, not soft locked. Because there is no more content. Enjoy your repeatable purse searching scene and Mila carrying scene from years back though.
Well, I have already signed the contract with Cherry and the game automatically progressed to the next morning where you basically have a black screen and some glitched ui so i dont think it is "hardlocked"

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Well, there's no getting out of that one. Soft/hard, your save is fucked. We're also 15 hours past the promised "First wave of bug fix".

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
Well, I have already signed the contract with Cherry and the game automatically progressed to the next morning where you basically have a black screen and some glitched ui so i dont think it is "hardlocked"
yeah me too when I try to open the game is just black screen and I can't do anything :/

Reactions: Letestdu44

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone can help me? I have already signed the contract with Cherry and the game automatically progressed to the next morning where you basically have a black screen and some glitched and I don't know if there a way to solve this

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone can help me? I have already signed the contract with Cherry and the game automatically progressed to the next morning where you basically have a black screen and some glitched and I don't know if there a way to solve this
Same problem here. We just have to wait for an update.

qwe_chill

Jun 24, 2020
Guys, wait for the normal version (this one has a lot of bugs and dead-end storylines) and then ask questions, because now 90% your problems are related to bugs and we cant fix it. Making these kinds of games alone is a huge effort. And its okay for updates to be delayed or buggy, just wait a little more :4Head:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Shame that Cherry is not that shy or innocent how i expected she would be.
I would expect her to be more timid, especialy when she goes intimate.
Use her addiction juice to make MC addict, so he will "drink" it from source. ( maybe )

But it's still better then being hit into eye with wire. :)

dercules

Jun 21, 2019
I'm not a rich company so there is nothing I can do to protect myself against leaks.
Someone will always leak somewhere, and that's just how it is. But it's not as harmful for me (as the dev) as it's for the project itself.

Anyway I'd still suggest that you wait a few days. Tomorrow and the next few days I'll be making huge bugfix-waves.
The 2.20 version right now is pretty broken and is supposed to be played by "the hard-boiled testers".
Heck I just created a patreon to subscribe to you and my account got suspended almost instantly. If support doesn't fix it I guess I'll be an "I tried" tier patron.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
what is update?
2.2 "added" (its all kind of bugged) Cherry enslavement (you get black screened after a certain point), working at police station (can't get in atm) and Skull girl enslavement (soft game over. I haven't gotten to that content yet.)
2.21 has debugged Cherry and some other minor things. further bugfixes should come soon.

Reactions: who is me
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes