shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
we, february patrons were promised the update link as we didnt get any on february month, we didnt get a link yet

so i'm calling a perpetual leak on anything this creator posts, you will have it tomorrow guaranteed

• Angry
Reactions: qwe_chill

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
we, february patrons were promised the update link as we didnt get any on february month, we didnt get a link yet

so i'm calling a perpetual leak on anything this creator posts, you will have it tomorrow guaranteed
That's just mean. If you like the game and supported it, pls don't boycott the dev just because one update didn't arrive in time. Surely the existence of the game itself is what you helped with your contribution and not just an update. Rather than see the game end, I would rather wait patiently until the dev wants to share it.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I'm not a rich company so there is nothing I can do to protect myself against leaks.
Someone will always leak somewhere, and that's just how it is. But it's not as harmful for me (as the dev) as it's for the project itself.

Anyway I'd still suggest that you wait a few days. Tomorrow and the next few days I'll be making huge bugfix-waves.
The 2.20 version right now is pretty broken and is supposed to be played by "the hard-boiled testers".

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Does the skullgirl bad end work for anyone? My rep with them was as low as it goes but I don't have the option to knock on their door, neither during day or night.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
People on discord wrote that current build is buggy af. Neither police station nor skullgirl enslavement work. And proceeding in Cherry's questline breaks the game at some point. I think it's better to wait for fixes rn.

Reactions: aspi45

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Jeez calm down
Try and make it better then

She's just one person working on this, dude
This build clearly hasn't even been tested by the developer or it's intentionally broken to give them time to finish it. The only things that "work" is recycled old content from years back and the stuff from the "minigames" that was released fairly recently.

chillin chaos

Aug 16, 2019
This build clearly hasn't even been tested by the developer or it's intentionally broken to give them time to finish it. The only things that "work" is recycled old content from years back and the stuff from the "minigames" that was released fairly recently.
Then go support someone else.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes