Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
On my YouTube channel called "Zeck311" I have uploaded a tutorial on how to find and defeat Earth Chan. The video is called "How to find and beat Earth Chan | Femdom University". If anyone needs help with this game let me know and I upload video as fast as I can xD

Reactions: dulkkae and Stiloar

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
On my YouTube channel called "Zeck311" I have uploaded a tutorial on how to find and defeat Earth Chan. The video is called "How to find and beat Earth Chan | Femdom University". If anyone needs help with this game let me know and I upload video as fast as I can xD
You did a good job. I'll kiss you on the cheek as a prize.

Reactions: Zeck311

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
thank you I watch you'r video and it help me :)

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
you can do video for where I can find the pink Harpy?
In the newer versions it cannot be found in the world. You can only see it in the menu. In older versions, you can find her and talk to her at the same location as her token (To find out the location, watch my "QuickMatch Tokens" video at 6:22)

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
The only way to get past the invisible wall is to modify the character's coordinates using Cheat Engine. The problem is that when I managed to get through the invisible wall and collect the token, the game just died.

defchaunal

May 25, 2020
Hi Salia! I want you to know you are so awesome for making this game and I and so many others deeply appreciate all the effort and time you've put into it!

I wanted to ask about Cherry, I still remember from the old version how she was the sweet/shy one, but she'd pretend to break the shelves in the gym in order to force you into giving her oral....she was my favorite, and I'm wondering if there are ever any plans of having her come back and have an enslavement story to her? Thank you so much again for everything you do!

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Salia! I want you to know you are so awesome for making this game and I and so many others deeply appreciate all the effort and time you've put into it!

I wanted to ask about Cherry, I still remember from the old version how she was the sweet/shy one, but she'd pretend to break the shelves in the gym in order to force you into giving her oral....she was my favorite, and I'm wondering if there are ever any plans of having her come back and have an enslavement story to her? Thank you so much again for everything you do!
cherry enslavement is in the next update

Reactions: World enjoyer
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes