Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
where I can talk with the earth girl?
Past the Foxgirl's Dojo, but before Bowsette's Castle. On the trail near all the green harpies, there is a part of the mountains that you can walk up, and you'll find her.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Where did you find it in game? Is there a specific NPC somewhere? Or is an event you have to trigger in some other way?
It is not in Femdom University, just smth Queen did by, I guess it was a test, because in the newest version the cleaning of toilet for Skullgirls is a similar minigame, but that feetlicker is separate from it ( and I think it won't be in the main game, as I think the minigame would probably be used for stuff without interaction with girls which now are just click this button a few times, so maybe later cleaning floor/toilets in April's store could be similar)

House Salad

Feb 14, 2020
Hey can someone help me, the extreme fetishes DLC doesnt work for me. I open the main game, get to day 1 just like it says, then open the DLC and it says "hello player.... you dont have a valid SAFE data file" or something to that extent. Im confused, I thought they didn't have to be in the same folder?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hey can someone help me, the extreme fetishes DLC doesnt work for me. I open the main game, get to day 1 just like it says, then open the DLC and it says "hello player.... you dont have a valid SAFE data file" or something to that extent. Im confused, I thought they didn't have to be in the same folder?
Seems DLC won't work because the game was updated. Just use this method instead:

Dr4g0n

Dec 18, 2018
Does somebody know how to end the enslavement with Gob? I wanted to be Kitsune's slave but I can't since I don't know how to end the first enslavement

Reactions: sabavar78

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
I have some questions about Earth Chan and Ophelia.
1. How to beat Earth-Chan in a battle? Every time I hit a stick in her hand, I was eaten by her. I haven't found any other sticks besides this.
2. What is Ophelia? And on the second floor of the gym, it was written "I AM OPHELIA" in red. Can I contact Ophelia here?

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
I have some questions about Earth Chan and Ophelia.
1. How to beat Earth-Chan in a battle? Every time I hit a stick in her hand, I was eaten by her. I haven't found any other sticks besides this.
2. What is Ophelia? And on the second floor of the gym, it was written "I AM OPHELIA" in red. Can I contact Ophelia here?
how I can fight Earth-Chan?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes