Weta

Jan 27, 2018
after the update,the extreme fetish dlc no longers seems to have an effect. does that have an update too?

by this i mean - activating the dlc no longers unlocks the content in the game
Yes, it was updated, no you don't need it. Turn value 17, 18 and 19 on if you want it all enabled. It's not DLC, it turn on/off those values in your savefile.

Reactions: Midorin♡

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
where are these "values" located? i had always used the seperate laucnher to enable the Extreme content
Press 0, that brings up the debug. Put in 17, 18 and 19 there and TURN ON/OFF as you see fit. 19 doesn't work without 18 also enabled.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I love this game more and more. Can't wait for the city to be more populated, and the police women becoming more prevalent. Also becoming the slave of skullgirls! Finally, it would be cool if girls would sometimes - depending on your status - would just stop you for some quick shoe-cleaning or such. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: andrix_NoelzZz

alex jon

Nov 12, 2018
is there any way to turn on the scat option, i remember in earlier updates that there were multiple scenes where you served as a toilet, i played this version but saw no option to enable it

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
is there any way to turn on the scat option, i remember in earlier updates that there were multiple scenes where you served as a toilet, i played this version but saw no option to enable it
Yes, it turns out this is a method: when inside the game, press 0, a menu appears, write 17 in the top bar and press the accept/enable button, then do this with 18 and 19 as well.

JoshuaStarter

Nov 4, 2018
I like the game thus far and look forward to see how the game progresses.

There are a few things that I would like to see. A title system would be nice. Something that changes how the NPC's address the character based on actions. There is already the "bitch" nickname for having low Uni Girls Rep, but I would love to see this expanded so the player could choose how they are addressed, for example, if you refuse to pay the Uni girl after kissing her ass, you can now be called "fartface" because the video got uploaded, or something like "toilet" for locking your head in the toilet outside the dorm.

I also think that there should be an incentive for the different methods of cleaning the skull girl's toilet. Like cleaning with the supplies you purchase nets you the 30 coins, but doing it with your hands adds 10 for each phase completed without changing, and the tongue adds 20 for each phase.

Overall, I enjoy the game and look forward to future updates.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes