shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Thx for new update. Do you know by any chance to can tranfer my save from 2.16 to 2.18. Because when I launch 2.18 it begins new game instead of loading my progress in the game.
somebody asked this on her/his patreon, seems to me it changed the savefolder on %appdata% (windows run... option) here's the answer:

1612216228352.png

updated message with changelog

Last edited:

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for the share, tho i must say that the second "game" really sucks, it's basically a small collection of interactive pictures... Finished in like 5 minutes, i feel kinda bad for Patreons.
Totally agree, posted the update and the minigame as I got some extra K's from GameStop market

Just to allow non patreons to see what they are pledging for, this is non quality linked to the actual amount the Author is given; vague and lazy updates

Extra update:

Pass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: papey

eloinos

Dec 3, 2018
Say, what good is the reputation bar with skullgirls?
Is there a possibility of belonging to them? Like with Kelly?
I have my bar with them at a minimum, but so far I have seen no new possibilities

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Say, what good is the reputation bar with skullgirls?
Is there a possibility of belonging to them? Like with Kelly?
I have my bar with them at a minimum, but so far I have seen no new possibilities
not implemented yet, bad rep favors them spawning to make your in game life better

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
somebody asked this on her/his patreon, seems to me it changed the savefolder on %appdata% (windows run... option) here's the answer:

View attachment 1015486

updated message with changelog
copy /y %AppData%\..\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemdomSchool\Switches.dat %AppData%\..\LocalLow\SaliaCoel\FemU\Switches.dat

You can take the above and paste it in either:
1) a command prompt, opened from task manager, or by typing "cmd" into the start bar, or
2) a blank notepad file, saved with a .bat extension, double-clicked (save as > save as type: all files > xxxxx.bat)

Edit:
for the lazy, and the non-computer savvy:

the above in a clickable batch file. Delete it once you're done with it, as accidentally clicking on it will overwrite it again, even if you have several hours of progress.

Last edited:

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
It's been in since 2.18. The "tools" you can buy for it don't work either. It's an update to toilet cleaning for the skullgirls.
do you know where is the location of the first girl in quickmatch and how to fight cherry in story mode

Jan 4, 2021
after the update,the extreme fetish dlc no longers seems to have an effect. does that have an update too?

by this i mean - activating the dlc no longers unlocks the content in the game

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes