Jhonjairo09

Aug 3, 2020
It's free. You don't even need to have an account/username on patreon. I'm not sure the version you're talking about the old version "Femdom School" perhaps? While it's linked to on patreon, the mega download page says it's gone.
first I want to know the version in which he goes out with that girl second I want to know what is the version in which they said that there was a woman on the roof or something like that or the one in which I saw a video and could you interact with all of them, could you help me?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
first I want to know the version in which he goes out with that girl second I want to know what is the version in which they said that there was a woman on the roof or something like that or the one in which I saw a video and could you interact with all of them, could you help me?
I don't know what you mean "the version in which he goes out with that girl". The version that the picture you posted is from, like I said:
"Not the oldest, but I believe the second released version.
Go to her patreon site, under the first post, click "show more" and there are links. It's listed as "femdom prototype 2".

There is a girl on the roof, probably in the most recent one, unless she was recently removed, she's not always there though.

"or the one in which I saw a video and could you interact with all of them"

Without seeing the video it's hard to say, but I'd guess, like I already told you:
"the old version "Femdom School" perhaps?"
She basically reset the game almost two years ago, That was known as Femdom School opposed to Femdom University.

Fearinhell

Dec 29, 2020
Are there any more encounters with cherry? i just had the storage room one in the gym
That is it for Cherry right now. You will see her in the afternoons on a bench outside the university and she says the same thing. More is coming we have been told.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
2.18 was out in December and AFAIK it's not a full update, it's just a bugfix, but Salia has made some changes since 2.16 and now there is a reworked toilet cleaning scene (with skullgirls on 2 floor) and unfinished Madeline store (whatever it is). I'd rather wait for the big update. Got no info about minigame.

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
I don't know what you mean "the version in which he goes out with that girl". The version that the picture you posted is from, like I said:
"Not the oldest, but I believe the second released version.
Go to her patreon site, under the first post, click "show more" and there are links. It's listed as "femdom prototype 2".

There is a girl on the roof, probably in the most recent one, unless she was recently removed, she's not always there though.

"or the one in which I saw a video and could you interact with all of them"

Without seeing the video it's hard to say, but I'd guess, like I already told you:
"the old version "Femdom School" perhaps?"
She basically reset the game almost two years ago, That was known as Femdom School opposed to Femdom University.
where i can find the girl on the roof?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a way to become slave to skull girls? And how to raise affection level for skull girls. Because the more I sub to the me the more level of affection goes in negative way.

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
2.18 was out in December and AFAIK it's not a full update, it's just a bugfix, but Salia has made some changes since 2.16 and now there is a reworked toilet cleaning scene (with skullgirls on 2 floor) and unfinished Madeline store (whatever it is). I'd rather wait for the big update. Got no info about minigame.
I see, yeah makes sense. So waiting it is ^^.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
The fact that I recognize some of the model assets makes the game more surreal.

I get that it's an indie title with a budget, but doesn't change how hilarious the screenshots look. I can only imagine how the gameplay is.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Is it possible to modify the randomness of the events when you're cleaning in aprils store toilets?
Doesn't seem like it, the only switch that seems to be tied to that event is 30129, and while it does automatically update itself depending on whether you are chained or not, manually changing it doesn't appear to do anything.

Reactions: Yura1337
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes