bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
anyone who has the Fem U Extreme Fetishes Activator DLC the link to the mega file on page 66 doesn't work

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Has the original scene in which April dominates the player (after giving him a pill) been removed? Or does it now have different prerequisites for unlocking?

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Has the original scene in which April dominates the player (after giving him a pill) been removed? Or does it now have different prerequisites for unlocking?
before pill, there wasn't chocolate box. and after, still not chocolate box. :/

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
anyone who has the Fem U Extreme Fetishes Activator DLC the link to the mega file on page 66 doesn't work
You don't actually really need it, as SurprisedMoth wrote, "Press 0, type 17, switch it on. Repeat with 18 and 19."

There you go, "DLC" enabled. Like I said earlier in the thread, calling it "DLC" was a dumb idea because it gives people the wrong idea.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can hold the button, it just doesnt flash.
Bit late getting back to you on this.

Holding the button doesn't seem to regenerate my hp or energy. I didn't test it thouighly but I think I first tried it in the ball-kicking minigame and it just counted as a single button-press?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
You need to complete sequence with a pink hair girl (don't remember her name) rescuing you from skullgirls, forcing you to swallow drug and riding you to the dorm. AFAIK after that she will sometimes be standing outside April's shop in the morning/afternoon. Talk to her to trigger old April's scene.

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
You don't actually really need it, as SurprisedMoth wrote, "Press 0, type 17, switch it on. Repeat with 18 and 19."

There you go, "DLC" enabled. Like I said earlier in the thread, calling it "DLC" was a dumb idea because it gives people the wrong idea.
thank you :)

Fearinhell

Dec 29, 2020
hey, where are police women? When I can talk them except from April's store and Ronda's slave?
I thought I read she is implementing the police station work in the next update which is in Feb. But I have no clue the extent of what she is adding besides that. *Something I read on the patreon page I believe.

fakelenover

Jan 21, 2021
Question: since im lazy and dont wanna go through the 75 PAGES what are all the debug numbers and stuff
also what do i do if my character turned invisible and it isnt working (answer the 1st question before the 2nd)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes