Fearinhell

Dec 29, 2020
Question: since im lazy and dont wanna go through the 75 PAGES what are all the debug numbers and stuff
also what do i do if my character turned invisible and it isnt working (answer the 1st question before the 2nd)
I posted a more complete list in the past couple of pages of this forum. As for your character being invisible might look at switch 10 and 12, only one of them should be on.

Reactions: Forge Wright

guerrodrave

Aug 4, 2018
IF you cheat for "win" the ray mission, well she only go ahead non stop.
If you loose after 2-3 times she "come", you win 70 gold i think ? Or less.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Can someone tell me where can I find Ray. After that quet will pill that she gave me near Goodie shop I cant find her anywhere and when I know on her door, noboby open it.
By the way where is police staion? I saw a cop lady during the quest with pill in Goody shop, but I havent found police station.
And the last quetion about combat or more precisely about weapons. Does MC only fights with first or there is a way to gain some kind of weapons?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone tell me where can I find Ray. After that quet will pill that she gave me near Goodie shop I cant find her anywhere and when I know on her door, noboby open it.
By the way where is police staion? I saw a cop lady during the quest with pill in Goody shop, but I havent found police station.
And the last quetion about combat or more precisely about weapons. Does MC only fights with first or there is a way to gain some kind of weapons?
Police station is apparently gonna be the big blue building at the far side of town. there isn't anything there yet. hopefully next update.
In older versions, you had a pencil sword, but Salia took it out. the hit boxes are the same as before, so you're not missing anything.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Police station is apparently gonna be the big blue building at the far side of town. there isn't anything there yet. hopefully next update.
In older versions, you had a pencil sword, but Salia took it out. the hit boxes are the same as before, so you're not missing anything.
Thanks for your reply. By the way maybe you can help me with something else:

1) Where can I find Ray, after she ask me to test the pill near Goodie Shop?
2) There is a new girl Elsie, she said to meet her near some kind "B" building. I literary ran through all campus and I can find her anywhere
3) As far I see in tags, there should be some futanari in the game. Where can I find them?

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
1. Ray is on the second floor of the dorm, above the MC's room, although I've only found her there after dark.
2. Elsie is on the first floor of the building behind the main classrooms (the same building that has the gym and cafeteria).
3. I haven't come across any futanari in this game

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
anyone know how i can communicate with the police my police reputation with the police is max but i never see one of the police girls

Jhonjairo09

Aug 3, 2020
Not the oldest, but I believe the second released version.
Go to her patreon site, under the first post, click "show more" and there are links. It's listed as "femdom prototype 2".
haha I don't have money, do you know what version of the video she played? Where could you interact with everyone or the ones that you said there was a girl on the roof I'm sorry I'm poor hehe

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
haha I don't have money, do you know what version of the video she played? Where could you interact with everyone or the ones that you said there was a girl on the roof I'm sorry I'm poor hehe
It's free. You don't even need to have an account/username on patreon. I'm not sure the version you're talking about the old version "Femdom School" perhaps? While it's linked to on patreon, the mega download page says it's gone.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes