Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to become slave to skull girls? And how to raise affection level for skull girls. Because the more I sub to the me the more level of affection goes in negative way.
no way to be a slave yet. also that's not affection, that's their respect. fight back and it'll go up. having less respect makes their random events, like the girls by the sports field, more likely to occur.
and how do we get to the roof in the first place?
Can't get on the roof, that's just an easter egg. but you can find her elsewhere and interact with her. Out past the kitsune's dojo, on the hill with the green harpies flying around, you can climb a path in the stony mountains and you should see her. just make sure to look up, she's quite... high.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I am curious is there any strapon/pegging theme in this game or prehaps is there any plans to implement it since strapon is part of femdom themes.

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
I am curious is there any strapon/pegging theme in this game or prehaps is there any plans to implement it since strapon is part of femdom themes.
in previous verisons there was Elsie (the girl next door to your dormroom) had a long pegging scene at the end of her chain. but she is primarily Giantess (Shrunken Male verison) content. try the Kitsune?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
in previous verisons there was Elsie (the girl next door to your dormroom) had a long pegging scene at the end of her chain. but she is primarily Giantess (Shrunken Male verison) content. try the Kitsune?
You say "had", so does it mean that currently she doesnt have this long pegging scene? As for Kitsune I am actually have met her and agreed to be in service to her. To be honest it was quite a surprise that you can make your character to be a personal slave. Overall I really like this game, it become one of my favorites. Not mention that aside from other adult games Ive played, this one give a opportunity to have a direct control over your character.

HGguy

Jan 23, 2021
I noticed that sometimes there is a girl siting on the gym's roof. Is there a way to talk to her?

Oct 12, 2018
is the succubus chain gentle femdom(and is there more gentle femdom content that i missed?) all the way or only the start? Also, anyone wanna up the new vers :D?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes