GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Looks interesting!
One question: the game has a 'futa/ trans protagonist' tag, but are any of the npcs futa/ trans?

Brabelfratze

Nov 27, 2020
Looks interesting!
One question: the game has a 'futa/ trans protagonist' tag, but are any of the npcs futa/ trans?
as far as I know you can give yourself different genitalia by tampering with some values in the debug menu

10 = Male Player
11 = Has Penis
12 = Female Player
13 = Has Vagina

So if you play as a female you could switch value 13 off and switch value 11 on
that should give you a dick

haven't tried that out myself yet tho

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't remember the name of the girl with long curls in front of the school, but she looks soo nice, is there any content planned for her?

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys! I downloaded the extreme fetish DLC and extracted it in the Fem U folder with the game but when I start the DLC it says I have no valid save data even when I start a new game several times and play on it until day 2 (just to be sure). So I guess I did something wrong but I don't know what (I'm on ver 2.18)

thx for the help

Doomraider

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Patchnotes for new update

Patchnotes: Battle: Pressing 1 to restore HP-> Removed. The 1 button now gives you a lot of healing+shielding with a 1-minute cooldown. Pressing 2 to restore Breath -> Removed. The 2 button now gives you infinite breath for a short duration, then gets a 1-minute cooldown. Pressing 3 to reduce Arousal -> Removed. The 3 button now sets your arousal to 0 and reduces your willpower by 10. Disabled with 0 willpower and disabled while climaxing. Changed Ireris' Blessing Enduring Arousal ([3]) is now consuming half the willpower but now is dehydrating you. Cannot be used while thirsty. New Enemy: Karate Girl A melee fighter with a counter-stance. Story: Expanded Cherrys questline. You need to have solved her Quest where she wants you to hold racks). After you have done that go to the gym to continue. Cherry Enslavement: Finish her story to unlock the enslavement. (Walkthrough: ) thx @ Zeck311 Police station: You can now help working at the police station for some extra coins. Skullgirls Enslavement: If your "Skullgirls Respect"-Bar gets too low it might result in a softlock game-over. Just knock on their door to start this. (for now,...) A few new events when you sleep behind the dorms. Sharylin and Cristy now offer you a little job too. Mila is back.

Zeck311

Aug 29, 2020
Patchnotes for new update

Patchnotes: Battle: Pressing 1 to restore HP-> Removed. The 1 button now gives you a lot of healing+shielding with a 1-minute cooldown. Pressing 2 to restore Breath -> Removed. The 2 button now gives you infinite breath for a short duration, then gets a 1-minute cooldown. Pressing 3 to reduce Arousal -> Removed. The 3 button now sets your arousal to 0 and reduces your willpower by 10. Disabled with 0 willpower and disabled while climaxing. Changed Ireris' Blessing Enduring Arousal ([3]) is now consuming half the willpower but now is dehydrating you. Cannot be used while thirsty. New Enemy: Karate Girl A melee fighter with a counter-stance. Story: Expanded Cherrys questline. You need to have solved her Quest where she wants you to hold racks). After you have done that go to the gym to continue. Cherry Enslavement: Finish her story to unlock the enslavement. (Walkthrough: ) thx @ Zeck311 Police station: You can now help working at the police station for some extra coins. Skullgirls Enslavement: If your "Skullgirls Respect"-Bar gets too low it might result in a softlock game-over. Just knock on their door to start this. (for now,...) A few new events when you sleep behind the dorms. Sharylin and Cristy now offer you a little job too. Mila is back.
I already want to try that new update. I hope the queen doesn't forget to update it on Steam.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes