TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys! I downloaded the extreme fetish DLC and extracted it in the Fem U folder with the game but when I start the DLC it says I have no valid save data even when I start a new game several times and play on it until day 2 (just to be sure). So I guess I did something wrong but I don't know what (I'm on ver 2.18)

thx for the help
any Ideas? (I really miss those scenes)

JoshuaStarter

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a way that a Frequently Asked Questions section can be added to the original post? That way there is a reference area rather than trying to dig through 80+ pages looking for the answers. Four questions seem to come up a lot, not including, "when is the update?"

1. Are there Futa characters in/planned other then the main character?
A. As of now, I believe the maker of this game has stated that there are no plans to have other Futa characters in the game.

2. Is there a guide for this game?
A. There is no official guide for this game, but a member is making a sort of video guide.

3. How do I access the "extreme" content?
A. Press 0 and press the on button for values 17 - 19.

4. What are the debug code values, and ranges?
A. P.73 of this forum has a list.

I just think this could help clean up some repeated questions that get asked quite a lot.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
What means original version?
This is an old version of the current game (which means you can immediately download version 2.2)
Or is this the first chapter of the game and you must first go through the "original version" and then the last 2.2?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
What means original version?
This is an old version of the current game (which means you can immediately download version 2.2)
Or is this the first chapter of the game and you must first go through the "original version" and then the last 2.2?
Just old version.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes