Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
2.2 "added" (its all kind of bugged) Cherry enslavement (you get black screened after a certain point), working at police station (can't get in atm) and Skull girl enslavement (soft game over. I haven't gotten to that content yet.)
2.21 has debugged Cherry and some other minor things. further bugfixes should come soon.
How can i work in police station?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This is one of my favorite femdom games, and I want to start a new game, but that would only make sense after the new content is bug-free. I check in multiple times a day, just to see if this got sorted...:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mces and fsatti2000

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
where is the dumpster??? I've been looking and can't find it

Edit: I checked discord, it seems like the old mattress is it
I've been sleeping on it for days with low rep and can't trigger anything beside that one scene that was there before. (and only once so far)
It doesn't work.

Reactions: fsatti2000

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Looking forward to the Cherry content after it's fixed! I wonder if we'll get Succubus content at some point...

By the way, what's the cheat to getting easy money?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Looking forward to the Cherry content after it's fixed! I wonder if we'll get Succubus content at some point...

By the way, what's the cheat to getting easy money?
dunno if things changed with the update, but you can(coud) find the succubus on her farm between the cave and bowsette's castle. if you speak to her at night she pulls a trisha, leading you inside, giving you food and letting you sleep there. be prepared to loose some levels though...

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
dunno if things changed with the update, but you can(coud) find the succubus on her farm between the cave and bowsette's castle. if you speak to her at night she pulls a trisha, leading you inside, giving you food and letting you sleep there. be prepared to loose some levels though...
This is the same succubus that used to be stand outside of a house in the town, right? I've been out of the loop lately.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
This is the same succubus that used to be stand outside of a house in the town, right? I've been out of the loop lately.
yeah, that one. i think she is based on the lencubus from MGQ, but reminds me quite a bit of trisha now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes