Ema0z

Mar 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me what holes in the walls you can shrink into are there? I mean what Elsie says after you've done all of her shrinking scenarios

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone know when Cherry will be fixed?
I believe it was in an update posted this morning. Haven't tested myself.

Also I've been dealing with a weird bug curious if anyone knows how to fix it. My first game after a while when I opened inventory I couldn't close it and couldn't move or anything. After restarting game progress it was fixed but it seems events weren't reset, so now Rhonda and Mila. That's just what I've noticed from what I played the first time around. Would just starting the progress again fix it possibly or would I need to delete the data somewhere else to reset properly?

Dec 6, 2018
I thought it would be fine if I waited until I could actually play the update to download it, but I should have expected the link to die -_-
Hopefully a hero will post the new bugfix or the old link.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Was the new scene when sleeping behind the school dorms fixed? I still can only get the orginal scene
A̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶r̶m̶s̶.̶
(removed for now. It will be added soon after I add some more events and make this playable)

ie It was never put in.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes