merlinmarloc

Apr 13, 2021
Hello.
I have a bug in my game.
After fighting with a girl, my character got bugged with a gagged or red ball in his mouth. He has it on at all times. Even in the scenes. How can I fix this?

Image of my character with bugged red ball...

Sin título.png

Aug 21, 2019
Hello.
I have a bug in my game.
After fighting with a girl, my character got bugged with a gagged or red ball in his mouth. He has it on at all times. Even in the scenes. How can I fix this?

Image of my character with bugged red ball...
Which girl?! How can I replicate this?! Asking for a friend and research purposes...

merlinmarloc

Apr 13, 2021
Which girl?! How can I replicate this?! Asking for a friend and research purposes...
It was very random. It was with Elsie. You can find it in the cafeteria building at the end of the hall in a room.
Another thing: When you fight and lose if you leave the scene until the end, each girl is doing different things to you. Maybe it will serve your investigation hahaha

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
also the girl who shrinks you, Elsie, if you spar with her, she will start putting you into various equipment that binds you, i think a ball-gag, handcuffs, and leg restraints. If all 3 are placed on you she then shrinks and eats you, but you can escape and beat her before the 3rd, after your mouth and hands are bound you can still headbutt her to beat her, (would suggest weakening her but getting arms bound) however only the ball-gag seems to stay after the battle.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
I meant how I can GET a ballgag and /or other restrainst. Not how remove them. But thanks for trying to be helpful
If it's of any help, you should be able to open up the cheats menu with 0 and turn on the following switches to affect your character

22: Chastity
25: Collar
28: Handcuffed
42: Ballgag

You can also just use this to turn them off again instead of paying Patricia.

• Wow
Reactions: Forge Wright
Aug 21, 2019
If it's of any help, you should be able to open up the cheats menu with 0 and turn on the following switches to affect your character

22: Chastity
25: Collar
28: Handcuffed
42: Ballgag

You can also just use this to turn them off again instead of paying Patricia.
Thanks, my hero <3

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It's just me, or v2.29 rar file can't be extracted because "no archives found", as WinRAR says? I downloaded two times from Mega and two times from Google Drive, that being four downloads (I have to specify this because I've met people who could think I downloaded the rar only two times), and every time I got the same error. I hadn't connectivity problems when downloading, last version I played was 2.22, and WinRAR worked for that version.

Throwawaay22

Dec 6, 2019
It's just me, or v2.29 rar file can't be extracted because "no archives found", as WinRAR says? I downloaded two times from Mega and two times from Google Drive, that being four downloads (I have to specify this because I've met people who could think I downloaded the rar only two times), and every time I got the same error. I hadn't connectivity problems when downloading, last version I played was 2.22, and WinRAR worked for that version.
I've had that too with multiple games here, all of them extracted fine using 7-Zip so I just use that instead now.

Reactions: HumanRug

Four_S_Be

Apr 30, 2020
To be enslaved to the girls, you need to knock on their lair? It's just that there are 3-4 scenes and the game is over, it's boring

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I've had that too with multiple games here, all of them extracted fine using 7-Zip so I just use that instead now.
Thanks, man, that worked!! Bad thing is that it took 3 hours and 45 minutes to extract, while WinRAR extracts a similar size file in less than 5 minutes. I still couldn't find out why.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
To be enslaved to the girls, you need to knock on their lair? It's just that there are 3-4 scenes and the game is over, it's boring
Depending the girl, you may need to talk directly to them and answer the right responses (for example, Kitsune and Vanilla), or fill up their dominance meter and talk to them at their home (for example, Ronda). There may be some other ways to achieve enslavement, but I didn't find them yet. And, my suggestion is to avoid trying to complete Ronda's enslavement. I got tired of trying again and again her first task, and her fetish isn't my thing at all (perhaps it's yours, but to me it's too difficult anyway).

Four_S_Be

Apr 30, 2020
Depending the girl, you may need to talk directly to them and answer the right responses (for example, Kitsune and Vanilla), or fill up their dominance meter and talk to them at their home (for example, Ronda). There may be some other ways to achieve enslavement, but I didn't find them yet. And, my suggestion is to avoid trying to complete Ronda's enslavement. I got tired of trying again and again her first task, and her fetish isn't my thing at all (perhaps it's yours, but to me it's too difficult anyway).
I got it wrong, I meant schoolgirls. How to get into slavery to them?

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone have a Download Link for the 2.16 Version ? I would like to try out the DLC which isnt working with other Versions

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have a Download Link for the 2.16 Version ? I would like to try out the DLC which isnt working with other Versions
The dlc is pointless. It just gives the option to turn on 3 values in the game's code, which could be turned on without dlc. The dlc was made (if I remember right) so that the game could be sold on steam since the fetish content was I guess too much for steam. So, the plan was to make dlc that would turn on the values in the game that normally would be turned on or off by the questions normally asked when starting a new game. But the dlc became uselsss when we learned we didn't need it, since it was just the same as before, you get asked what fetish content to turn on or off, and we could do this with a menu in the game by just pressing 0.
If you REALLY must try out the dlc (really a false title), then keep looking for the link in the thread. There is bound to be some sort of way to find the old version. But again, the dlc has nothing to it, you are not missing out on anything other than probably intro dialog that was in versions before the dlc idea happened. If your whole reason for wanting to find it is to experience content, you will be really disapointed.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes