HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I got rid of the collar but i can't still be other girls' slave.(i am kitsune's slave and i want to be vanilla's slave.) Was this fixed?
Interesting. I mentioned I always remove all the slave equipment, but I thought only the collar was necessary. Try removing everything and tell me what happens. Or you can end kitsune's enslavement, then get enslaved by her again when you got enslaved by the girls you wanted to be enslaved.
2. Vanillas punishment is a random roll decided as she says "Hm... what I'm gonna do with you today?" and thinks about it.
Thanks a lot for enlightment, Salia!

Reactions: _JSON

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
Interesting. I mentioned I always remove all the slave equipment, but I thought only the collar was necessary. Try removing everything and tell me what happens. Or you can end kitsune's enslavement, then get enslaved by her again when you got enslaved by the girls you wanted to be enslaved.
Do you know the number of all of the enslavement equipment? I did 22, 24, 28, 34 and I tried enslavement to kitsune while being slave of Vanilla but still i cant. Is there anyone who have multiple mistresses?
I'm not good at English, sorry

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I did 22, 24, 28, 34
Hmm... Maybe I missed a number? I unlocked all those variables when Vanilla puts your slave equipment on after telling you you're going to bed hungry, so the mc is naked when I check if each piece of equipment disappears or not. If I remember right, 22 was for chastity, 24 for collar, 28 for handcuffs and 34 for mouthgag. But perhaps the multi-mistress trick doesn't work with kitsune. Next time I play I'm going to check that out.

Is there anyone who have multiple mistresses?
Like I told before, I'm enslaved to Vanilla and Cherry, and in that condition I could get enslaved by Ronda, ended my enslavement with Ronda (first task was too impossible for me), got enslaved by Kelly, then ended my enslavement with Kelly (after doing all her scenes, because I don't like what I consider hardcore sadomasochism but had a little hope on her). I was trying to get enslaved by Elsie, but if Salia says Elsie's got pegging content, that sincerely discourages me to try it.

Reactions: _JSON

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
3. Pegging:
At the moment there are exactly 3pegging animations. (1 in Elsies enslavement + 1 in Rondas enslavement + 1 in a battle when you get grabbed by Ronda+Kelly+Cherry )
And I kept it to a minimum because i never understood how this could be even fun for the mistress. (I thought it's just fun for the passive part)
But ... then I tried it and...
ITS ACTUALLY AWESOME !

So... There will be more pegging scenes (starting with Bowsette).
It's just fun for me to animate.
Well, good for You our Queen, but I think that there may be individuals who aren't really fond of the idea of getting pegged (like for example me), and yes for now as you admitted there are few so I let it pass (needed to go through Ronda's to get sparring scene) but if there is more, may I suggest adding mechanic to avoid those completely?
There could be yet another global switch, or before the scene with it starts, additional dialogue window opens with message "that you gonna get pegged" and option to proceed or skip it, basically skipping to the end with black screen and maybe few ending sentences if there is smth not-pegging related (with Elsie it could just be "that shrinking device is now planted and ready to use").
Similar thing would be cool for the vore stuff (I think there isn't much of it too, and chance to try it out is impossible, but in case some more giantess stuff would be added, it would be cool to avoid it).

Because I really love in Your game that you are not forced to be enslaved by someone, you can kinda play how you want (heck, I think you can play without ever getting enslaved) but when undesirable scenes block you from getting to others you may actually enjoy it is a bit of a turn off.

I humbly ask You to consider adding those additional kinks as toggleable (either by global switch or question to skip before scene starts).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Don't know about the future, but she does appear in the "bad end" for the skullgirls
Still haven't gotten the Isabelle content...

Perhaps I didn't figure out how to do the skullgirl enslavement part yet, I reached maximum disrespect I went and knocked on their door, they let me in, got skullgirl cookies and then the warden offered me a way out of their den, was this the enslavement content or is there something more I didn't find?

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Still haven't gotten the Isabelle content...

Perhaps I didn't figure out how to do the skullgirl enslavement part yet, I reached maximum disrespect I went and knocked on their door, they let me in, got skullgirl cookies and then the warden offered me a way out of their den, was this the enslavement content or is there something more I didn't find?
let your willpower become zero and dont take the offer to be freed, thats when you get the game over scenes and isabelle comes into play.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Well, good for You our Queen, but I think that there may be individuals who aren't really fond of the idea of getting pegged (like for example me), and yes for now as you admitted there are few so I let it pass (needed to go through Ronda's to get sparring scene) but if there is more, may I suggest adding mechanic to avoid those completely?
There could be yet another global switch, or before the scene with it starts, additional dialogue window opens with message "that you gonna get pegged" and option to proceed or skip it, basically skipping to the end with black screen and maybe few ending sentences if there is smth not-pegging related (with Elsie it could just be "that shrinking device is now planted and ready to use").
Similar thing would be cool for the vore stuff (I think there isn't much of it too, and chance to try it out is impossible, but in case some more giantess stuff would be added, it would be cool to avoid it).

Because I really love in Your game that you are not forced to be enslaved by someone, you can kinda play how you want (heck, I think you can play without ever getting enslaved) but when undesirable scenes block you from getting to others you may actually enjoy it is a bit of a turn off.

I humbly ask You to consider adding those additional kinks as toggleable (either by global switch or question to skip before scene starts).

I like how you carefully selected your words.

But I don't want to put too much work in it, since it could inflate my workloud.
So.. how about this compromise:

A switch that turns of pegging.
When the switch is on, the strap-on Dildo gets replaced / removed and pegging becomes pounding.

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
how do you activate the Cheat engine or Type in Cheats with the numbers? i always read about it but the only thing i know about is pressing 0 which activates a screen where u can cheat energy and money but thats basically it

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Amazing, heh heh, I thought exactly the same when you said there'll be more pegging content. I thought about giving it a variable like extreme fetishes have, but didn't propose it because there are all kinds of people out there and many that like pegging might take this change as an offense. It's just a post among hundreds of others, please don't take it too seriously.
how do you activate the Cheat engine or Type in Cheats with the numbers? i always read about it but the only thing i know about is pressing 0 which activates a screen where u can cheat energy and money but thats basically it
There are many variables that you can change, I'll give you basic ones just because I'm lazy to write down all that I know:
1: Number of day? (not sure)
2: Health
3: Money
4: (can't remember)
5: Stamina
6: Lung capacity
7: Arousal
8: Willpower
9: Clothing
17 to 19: Extreme fetishes
22: Chastity
24, 28 and 34: Other slave equipment, not sure about the order (collar, handcuffs, mouthgag)
98 and 99: Level and XP (not sure about the order)
21302 and 21402?: Bussiness and Biology points (not sure about the order)

Type the corresponding variable in the textbox, change integer ones with +/- 1, 10 and 100 buttons, and boolean ones with turn on/off buttons. I think Collar variable is both integer and boolean, I think the integer part controls which mistress' is the collar you're putting on/removing. If anyone knows this, maybe it can solve the problem of Kitsune not working with the multi-mistress trick.
Click outside the textbox and press 0 again to hide the cheat menu. Notice that if you show the cheat menu while in a fight, the camera movement controls (a.k.a. mouse movement) won't work 'til the battle is over, even if you hide the cheat menu again. You'll be able to just punch and move the mc in that condition, but the camera angle and zoom will remain the same.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018

But I don't want to put too much work in it, since it could inflate my workloud.

When the switch is on, the strap-on Dildo gets replaced / removed and pegging becomes pounding.
So, business as usual but visually the girl just claps her puss on player's butt? That would look hilarious, but then for the sake of game looking presentable then I would rather let it stay as is it (and will) and maybe put that global switch like in the back of the backlog, You know a thing that is perhaps desirable but can be left to be implemented when boredom hits. Make all things You want tip-top to the moment where another mistress pool will be needed, maybe then a moment will present itself to make it. Either make it good or not at all. That's my opinion.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So, business as usual but visually the girl just claps her puss on player's butt? That would look hilarious, but then for the sake of game looking presentable then I would rather let it stay as is it (and will) and maybe put that global switch like in the back of the backlog, You know a thing that is perhaps desirable but can be left to be implemented when boredom hits. Make all things You want tip-top to the moment where another mistress pool will be needed, maybe then a moment will present itself to make it. Either make it good or not at all. That's my opinion.
"I don't know what he just said, but it's on!" - CJ
You like the game as it is, or you're proposing of putting the switch in as a very minor feature in a future update?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
"I don't know what he just said, but it's on!" - CJ
You like the game as it is, or you're proposing of putting the switch in as a very minor feature in a future update?
I mean that some "middle-way" solution that may be a bit weird shouldn't be considered, and push the more refined solution to the end of the backlog and leave the scenes as they are now. Even with Bowsette that I will guess will get only one pegging scene, it will be 4. But around 10 it may start to be noticeable and ruin experience a bit for some people.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, you're right. The game's got a lot of content, and pegging content it's a very small part of it now. For the ones not liking them, it's a matter of finding how does each pegging scene trigger, and then avoiding to trigger them.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
who are those ?
I think that I've finished the game but I haven't seen them yet
View attachment 1191957 View attachment 1191958 View attachment 1191959
The one with the whip is Kelly, in her sadomasochist suit (only seen in that suit in her house when you're her slave); the one with purple eyes is Mila, who appears when you talk to Cherry in the gym when it's full of Skullgirls (but in white clothes instead of black, black clothes must be a beta clothing); and the one with white hair... I don't know who she is, but to me she bears a strong resemblance to Salia.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020

It would be perfect if the player could be spun around and put on all fours... that way the girls would be hitting the player's face with her puss :devilish::love: one can only dream.... would love to see more hardcore buttcrush and that kind of stuff :lepew:

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

Mbb32321

Jan 13, 2021
The one with the whip is Kelly, in her sadomasochist suit (only seen in that suit in her house when you're her slave); the one with purple eyes is Mila, who appears when you talk to Cherry in the gym when it's full of Skullgirls (but in white clothes instead of black, black clothes must be a beta clothing); and the one with white hair... I don't know who she is, but to me she bears a strong resemblance to Salia.

thanks

Reactions: HumanRug
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes