SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for the heads up about the disclaimer. I will be sure to drink lots of alcohol before "Consenting" to the reverse-r*pe from the girls.

Perhaps there is a way to change the language before "Consenting" and then change it back after the game starts?

This is ridiculous, This is ONE of the all-time dumbest disclaimers I have ever seen.

Yes, of course it's dumb. It's a dumb disclaimer for dumb people. But it has to be there anyway.
I'd say blame Patreon and Steam. Tho these 2 companies are based in a very "special country" so...we can't really blame them either.

Here are more stupid disclaimers from that specific country:
"Do not iron this t-shirt while wearing it."
"Do not put pets in the microwave to dry them."
"Choking Hazard: This watermelon may contain seeds."

butthurts strikes again...

Sorry you had to read that Salia, he is a "special boy"

Btw you guys know if there are any proper fan signatures for Femdom university? I got that lil kitsune there but it doesn't have the game name and stuff... I'd make some myself but I'm terrible with computers... all I do is wrenching all day lol

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, of course it's dumb. It's a dumb disclaimer for dumb people. But it has to be there anyway.
I'd say blame Patreon and Steam. Tho these 2 companies are based in a very "special country" so...we can't really blame them either.

Here are more stupid disclaimers from that specific country:
"Do not iron this t-shirt while wearing it."
"Do not put pets in the microwave to dry them."
"Choking Hazard: This watermelon may contain seeds."
Sadly that is true. It's also sad that we can read the other examples and not even doubt that those warnings also exist.

Patreon is very aggressive about taking down games/content which feature or even imply non-consensual sex in any way. A lot of other platforms which host adult content are doing the same. Blame Visa/Mastercard for being the sole arbiters of what a business can and cannot sell.
*Sighs* I know right, here comes V*sa and M*stercard here to play moral police and protect us from our voluntary and legal purchases.

butthurts strikes again...

Sorry you had to read that Salia, he is a "special boy"

Btw you guys know if there are any proper fan signatures for Femdom university? I got that lil kitsune there but it doesn't have the game name and stuff... I'd make some myself but I'm terrible with computers... all I do is wrenching all day lol
You need to learn how to read context brah. smh.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
All that "moral concern" by unaccountable, profit-above-all institutions like corporations are just for optics, having large swaths of poor people living in gutters all across the world is perfectly moral (because in their world-view people choose destitution voluntarily), consuming erotic fantasies in which there are non-consenting elements, its the highest priority of an ethically enlightened society to censor, because apparently we plebs and cattle, are too stupid to make a distinction between fantasy and reality.

Salia is completely innocent in having to have disclaimers, this is basically forced by the above mentioned.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Consider moving to other places like Subscribestar instead. Patreon can be a bit of an ass to creators who make lewd games.
I've seen several creators having to tip-toe around Patreon to not get banned over there.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Consider moving to other places like Subscribestar instead. Patreon can be a bit of an ass to creators who make lewd games.
I've seen several creators having to tip-toe around Patreon to not get banned over there.
Subscribestar is like a rescue boat for me right now.
If things really go sideways with Patreon, I will try to save the project with Subscribestar.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
If things really go sideways with Patreon, I will try to save the project with Subscribestar.
Staying exclusive to Patreon is like having all your eggs in one basket. A trip and fall and all your eggs are cracked.
Best to have an alternative, especially if your content can be a bit extreme (the 3 toggles)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Staying exclusive to Patreon is like having all your eggs in one basket. A trip and fall and all your eggs are cracked.
Best to have an alternative, especially if your content can be a bit extreme (the 3 toggles)
I think the game is sometimes extreme without the those toggles

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I think the game is sometimes extreme without the those toggles
Everyone has different ideas and opinions. Salia protects herself and people who don’t really know what they are getting into with the disclaimers. This is a perfect example of differing tastes and opinions! Nothing wrong with ensuring people know what to expect even after they purchase the game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All that "moral concern" by unaccountable, profit-above-all institutions like corporations are just for optics, having large swaths of poor people living in gutters all across the world is perfectly moral (because in their world-view people choose destitution voluntarily), consuming erotic fantasies in which there are non-consenting elements, its the highest priority of an ethically enlightened society to censor, because apparently we plebs and cattle, are too stupid to make a distinction between fantasy and reality.

Salia is completely innocent in having to have disclaimers, this is basically forced by the above mentioned.
That sums up these company's "Moral perspective" pretty well.

I am so sorry you and the other devs are going through this right now.

I agree with this. I think all the creators on here should be moving their fanbase to SubcribeStar already. P*treon is only going to get worse and worse from here.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
To everyone that's gonna be begging for 2.3a just chill a sec.

The a in the version stands for Alpha, as in the new content is currently heavily bugged. like, getting hardlocked at any of the new events, looping through the same events several times, and randomly getting stuck on a spot you crossed earlier levels of bugs. plus, console commands are currently broken.

These major bugs are all being reported as they come up, and will be fixed soon. In the meantime, please just wait patiently. You'd have a much better time just waiting for a more stable version to be leaked.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
To everyone that's gonna be begging for 2.3a just chill a sec.

The a in the version stands for Alpha, as in the new content is currently heavily bugged. like, getting hardlocked at any of the new events, looping through the same events several times, and randomly getting stuck on a spot you crossed earlier levels of bugs. plus, console commands are currently broken.

These major bugs are all being reported as they come up, and will be fixed soon. In the meantime, please just wait patiently. You'd have a much better time just waiting for a more stable version to be leaked.
I'd honestly just want to see the new content, even if it's buggy. If anyone here would like to leak the new version it would be greatly appreciated.

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
FemU 2.3a

New:

-Bowsette Enslavement:
-> You can now talk to Papi and start serving Queen Bowsette.

-Skullgirls Enslavement 2.0:
-> Total rework of the Skullgirls Enslavement. Knock on their door or talk to Genia to start serving the Skullgirls.

-> More Lore!
-> More permanent consequences added.

Visual improvements: Skullgirls hideout and Bowsette Castle.
Audio improvements: Some sound effects now have adjusted audio volume.

Lots of minor Bugfixes (thx @ Discord Community)

---
Comment:

I focussed this time on "breaking" the player (and the player character too).
Keep in mind that this is just an alpha. Bugreports in Discord are welcome.

Fedya_Pet

Nov 14, 2020
FemU 2.3a

New:

-Bowsette Enslavement:
-> You can now talk to Papi and start serving Queen Bowsette.

-Skullgirls Enslavement 2.0:
-> Полная переделка порабощения девушек-черепов. Knock on their door or talk to Genia to start serving the Skullgirls.

-> More Lore!
-> More permanent consequences added.

Visual improvements: Skullgirls hideout and Bowsette Castle.
Audio improvements: Some sound effects now have adjusted audio volume.

Lots of minor Bugfixes (thx @ Discord Community)

---
Comment:
The link does not work S

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
FemU 2.31a fixed

2.31A Fixes:

Fixed a bug that prevented Enslavement to progress after Papis scene
Fixed wrong starting scene on Story (it should only appear on reset progress...)
The 0-button fixed.
Wrong collider inside Castle fixed.
Fixed a bug that caused to game to softlock during a koopette-surgery

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I got stuck on the Bowsete enslavement at the third breakfast so probably don't play that until it gets fixed.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes