CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I just downloaded it and my PC crashed. Worst timing ever :ROFLMAO:

Well we have to wait for a kind soul now

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Is the koopa outfit permanent. I left bowsetes caştle but i still have it on no matter what I do.

Ignimess

Oct 11, 2019
some kind soul explain to me how to do the slavery of Isabella and that of the skull girls? I have a low reputation but when she knocked they won't let me in .. help please

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
DLC doesn't work. Had to reset my progress becouse i was stuck in Bowsete enslavement.
What i did:
- Reset progress > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was off )
- Reset progress > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was on )
- used new save > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was on )
- used new save > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was off )

Fixed it by deleting entire folder in appdata

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
DLC doesn't work. Had to reset my progress becouse i was stuck in Bowsete enslavement.
What i did:
- Reset progress > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was off )
- Reset progress > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was on )
- used new save > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was on )
- used new save > start DLC > started game > fetishes not available ( game was off )
The DLC in OP is outdated and won't work with the newer versions. additional content can be activated using the console, by pressing '0' and turning on switches 17 (fart), 18 (piss), and 19 (scat).

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
some kind soul explain to me how to do the slavery of Isabella and that of the skull girls? I have a low reputation but when she knocked they won't let me in .. help please
Talk to the girl in front of it (Genia) and she'll let you in

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I love how much extra content came with this new update and the new dynamics but i gotta say i was a bit disappointed with how much pegging and sex is involved with bowsette's domination.. maybe im a minority here but i hate that stuff.. and then no ass/pussy worship? :( I was looking forward for a scene of her wrapping her tail around the players neck and pulling his head towards her butt.. hopefully we get something like that added in the future :)

It'd be cool if Salia decides to do an update just to add more content to the already existing girls.. like the pink haired girl, kitsune and vanilla for example ❤ those are some of the oldest but still some of my favs

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I love how much extra content came with this new update and the new dynamics but i gotta say i was a bit disappointed with how much pegging and sex is involved with bowsette's domination.. maybe im a minority here but i hate that stuff.. and then no ass/pussy worship? :( I was looking forward for a scene of her wrapping her tail around the players neck and pulling his head towards her butt.. hopefully we get something like that added in the future :)

It'd be cool if Salia decides to do an update just to add more content to the already existing girls.. like the pink haired girl, kitsune and vanilla for example ❤ those are some of the oldest but still some of my favs
I am not big on the vanilla sex stuff, although I do like the strapon stuff a lot. But I am with you, needs more ass worship ❤ I'd love updates to previous content, like, new interactions with other girls depending on enslavement (like maybe more scenes when you're a skullgirl slave outside the building) This was a really top notch update. But Salia is almost always top notch ❤

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I am not big on the vanilla sex stuff, although I do like the strapon stuff a lot. But I am with you, needs more ass worship ❤ I'd love updates to previous content, like, new interactions with other girls depending on enslavement (like maybe more scenes when you're a skullgirl slave outside the building) This was a really top notch update. But Salia is almost always top notch ❤
Oooh haha by vanilla I meant the vampire girl that lives in bowsette castle, thats her name :)
Not vanilla sex fuck no haha vanilla sex is boring as hell :p

Reactions: fsatti2000

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Not sure how i feel about progressing through the bowsette series and getting so many permanent debuffs. also anyone figure out a way to make the papi escape event a success?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes