anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
İs there any teacher scene except in lesson I've reached max but nothing happened. I cant find ray after visiting april with her. Elsie's quest is too hard is there any trick? To recover my save file after skullgirl enslavement i've talked someone she said do me a favour but i don't remember what am i suppose to do. And i've haven't seen any monsters in this game
For monsters try exploring outside the human town. If you take the path going towards the houses/police station but turn left, you can enter a wilderness zone with some goblins and a cave which will lead you even further. There's quite a bit of content out that way if you want to go with an abducted-away-from-what-you-know-of-civilization theme.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
İs there any teacher scene except in lesson I've reached max but nothing happened. I cant find ray after visiting april with her. Elsie's quest is too hard is there any trick? To recover my save file after skullgirl enslavement i've talked someone she said do me a favour but i don't remember what am i suppose to do. And i've haven't seen any monsters in this game
Oh, and for the quest, there are a few safe objectives tucked away behind the furniture around the edges of the room, you can easily get almost all of your requirement from them to progress with Eloise.

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
Perfect game but needs some tutorial for starters. i didnt even know 0 exists for a long time. i wasted my too much time in order to get scenes. I'll buy this game for steam in ordor to support.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
I hadn't seen that the game had been updated while I was away, I can't wait to test it all. I had a problem at the time, my female character had become a male character because I had used a cheatcode because I was stuck because of a bug.
It's been almost a year since I played, you advise me to start everything from the beginning?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I hadn't seen that the game had been updated while I was away, I can't wait to test it all. I had a problem at the time, my female character had become a male character because I had used a cheatcode because I was stuck because of a bug.
It's been almost a year since I played, you advise me to start everything from the beginning?
Might as well then you can restart with a female again plus why not with the updates might have changed that you miss otherwise or something

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I only two time meet ophelia what i should do ? to meet her
I don't think Ophelia can be met, by version 2.29 she couldn't. Maybe in later versions (didn't play 'em) she has more content and in fact you can meet her, but I don't know anything about that. Go to my post quoted below to find information about who Ophelia is.

Where are the bedrooms? And who is that Ophelia everyone seems to know about?

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Is the separate mini-game supposed to show only part of the images? or is there something im doing wrong?, because in the end I can barely see their feet T~T

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
There are a lot of switches scattered in this thread. If you need something specific, just use search.
Here are some messages I've found.

!!! Min/Max rep is -450/450.
And switches I've figured out for the current update
30095 is skullgirl dominance
30105 koopette reputation
(btw you get some scenes if you have low koopette rep and sleep before doing all tasks)
kinda wish there was actually a full list, one of these days ima read the whole thread to at least gather all the variables found in it

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I remember yet the first version of the game what I tried was the 1.68, and I loved it. I have to say after 30 mins I was addicted. I saw many ppl complained here about the graphic, but it was the last thing what interested me in this game. In fact I think this simplicity gives the game a real feel. Despite of it's a femdom game, and you are expected to find yourself humiliated by the girls several times, the game even so paints a picture of a friendly calm world, where you are the only guy among many girls ...What else could one desire?! lol
But after a while, though, I decided to skip a few months, (it was more then a year) and looking forward to a version what is already significantly expanded with more contents ...and here comes the version 2.29 which was the first I tried since the 1.68.
Far be it from me to complain about the game because I love it, but I will mention a few deficiency.
The game in some things didn't really improve but rather just changed which isn't necessarily good, because the 1.68 on its own was already great. I can't list everything because it would take forever.
When I started the 2.29 first I saw Elise was no longer in the corridor, and I admit I missed her a little that she was no longer waiting me next to her room. It's not like she is my most adored girl in the game, because not.. but I felt a bit lonely without her at the beginning. The little chasing game with her has been discontinued, and replaced by a laptop hunting which is not necessarily better but rather different.
But what bothers me the most in the game is rather that the main characters are no longer in motion at all. They just waiting.. and standing in one place, until you go there to talk to them, and when the evening comes they suddenly disappear. These new random girls are the same. The university is full of girls who just standing like a statue.

Earlier in the 1.68 weren't many girls, and actors yet, but all of them were in motion at the university. For ex. after a while when their class was over, they came out of the gym and went to the restaurant to eat, or elsewhere.. So you felt like there was some life in the characters, coz they didn't just stand and wait until the eternity.
There is one more thing what is still a constant problem. Unfortunately it's often a challenge to figure out what to do to make the story progress at least in the university. Nearly seems like the dev likes to hide from us the key parts, what needs to meet new actors, or just simply go further in the story. I won't detail this more, everyone knows what I'm talking about.

One more thing yet, but maybe I'm alone with this opinion.. That skull girl building behind the university, is ugly as the world war, and has a mood destroyer impact ..seriously. I wish the dev would find for it another place and make it much smaller.
I hope nobody won't mind that I described what I missing, and no1 will be offended, because I say it again, I love this game, and I hope it will move to the right direction in the future too..
I didn't write this in the review part, coz this comment is too personal and a bit subjective, but there, I would give the 5 stars for this game.
that thing you mention about characters having some life in them, it would be nice if it came back, but i guess it could be there later on once again hopefully

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Dang i wish there was more content for Sharylin, that asskissing is just a huge tease, unless im missing something and im just a dum dum
that thing you mention about characters having some life in them, it would be nice if it came back, but i guess it could be there later on once again hopefully
kinda wish there was actually a full list, one of these days ima read the whole thread to at least gather all the variables found in it
double posting is frowned upon here, please try to avoid it in the future.

Reactions: Silverfan936

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Dang i wish there was more content for Sharylin, that asskissing is just a huge tease, unless im missing something and im just a dum dum
You can later find her where she initially was selling water, now you will be able to get water from her by licking it from her feet

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes