Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
thats the full version apparently, so I guess the next thing would be the update to this one so that the decisions you made in Zero changes some things, tho I wonder if it will just be a quiz kind of thing or if you will need to export and import your completed save file into FeMU 1

Edit: Nvm, seems like development is still ongoing, has plenty of content tho which is neat

Last edited:

Zz1Fang2

Jul 7, 2023
Hello everyone, where can I get elsie's forest orb? I've looked all over the forest and I can't find it. It's so sad.

KnightRun

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone. I have some questions. What about chastity cage in this game? Is there any and if yes a lot or not? And if yes how get your PC into that?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hi everyone. I have some questions. What about chastity cage in this game? Is there any and if yes a lot or not? And if yes how get your PC into that?
the biology teacher is the only one so far afaik. her event triggers with time (day 10 or 20? bad memory).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: just noticed my mistake here: wrong game :whistle:

Last edited:

KnightRun

Mar 11, 2021
the biology teacher is the only one so far afaik. her event triggers with time (day 10 or 20? bad memory).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: just noticed my mistake here :whistle:
Pegging and chastity is the most compatible things in the world. Thanks for answer
But what are you mean "also ronda"? It this name of character?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Pegging and chastity is the most compatible things in the world. Thanks for answer
But what are you mean "also ronda"? It this name of character?
yeah, ronda is a character here as well. but yeah, sorry. i was talking about femU zero, not this game.. forget what i said.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can these links get fixed? Racaty and mixdrop are useless since all the time I get redirected to bullshit, and the downloads don't start at all. Can the mega link get fixed?

Reactions: popup88888

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Some kind of reversal would be a nice change of pace though, one can play as a girl in this game too after all so maledom haters would still get something out of it, and it would make for much more interesting dynamics and interactions if not everyone around you is a pure predator and your character a full on victim.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
But that's the very point of the game, that sense of helplessness involving the player character and how they will be inevitably dominated. Some games have both maledom and femdom, for those who ARE into switching, but this one is specifically not designed for that. I don't want to eat a big spoonful of ice cream only to chomp down on a jalapeno pepper. If anyone is looking for maledom (or role reversal in general), I wish you luck, but this isn't the place for you.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
If there is one constant in life it is whenever someone makes a femdom game, some idiots will always come in and say "but maledom"? It is so fucking crazy that it happens every single time but here we are. It is like rollin up to the drive thru at Burger King every single week asking for spaghetti. Within months the employees are just begging them to fuck off but FOR SOME REASON they just keep coming back asking for spaghetti.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
If there is one constant in life it is whenever someone makes a femdom game, some idiots will always come in and say "but maledom"? It is so fucking crazy that it happens every single time but here we are. It is like rollin up to the drive thru at Burger King every single week asking for spaghetti. Within months the employees are just begging them to fuck off but FOR SOME REASON they just keep coming back asking for spaghetti.
Oh better yet, people going into Femprotag games that are sidescrollers and going. "But maleprotag?"

Reactions: Qamar and Saturn23
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes