SEDUN

Nov 10, 2019
Just found out what happened on Steam.
I'm very sorry for you.
I can suggest an option: redo the game a bit so that it will be missed on Steam, but at the same time, so that players can finish some moments on their own, for example, the age of our hero.
The first idea that comes to mind is magic, which transported the main character to a world where people look young.
Or some kind of medicine that made our protagonist look young, albeit with the same age.
I've been following your project since it started. I hope it works out for you!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Hey, so the camera used to work with left click and as I've seen with some people in this thread, including myself, only holding CTRL with left mouse button used to work.

In this version, holding CTRL does nothing, so I cannot move the camera at all.

By turning on the option to rotate camera with the player, I can look left or right, but cannot change verticality, so some scenes just do not work.

I've tried reinstalling DirectX, using every button on my keyboard and mouse, tried left and right CTRL.

NOTHING works.

I've asked multiple times here and on Discord for over a year. Nobody replied. I thought there would be an update if I waited long enough and this would be fixed.

It worked fine in v2.29, but something was changed in 2.4. I've tried downloading versions between 2.29 and 2.4, but ALL the links are DEAD.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I'm still stuck where the science girl uses me as a dildo while shrunk yet another copy of a big me & fully dressed her is also in the room. Because of that the same thing loops and never ends. So i have to start again. Which is a pain cuss i've spend over 15 hours in the game and only had to become the slave of the science girl, fox girl, goblin girl and bowsette

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
I'm still stuck where the science girl uses me as a dildo while shrunk yet another copy of a big me & fully dressed her is also in the room. Because of that the same thing loops and never ends. So i have to start again. Which is a pain cuss i've spend over 15 hours in the game and only had to become the slave of the science girl, fox girl, goblin girl and bowsette
Did you choosed more than 5 science pack to get ? I try to become her slave but my progression is slow because i only choose 5 science pack for safety :\

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Did you choosed more than 5 science pack to get ? I try to become her slave but my progression is slow because i only choose 5 science pack for safety :\
You have to complete easy, medium and hard on the packs as well as the fighting her (training) (i recommend building up your perks so you can run faster and use less stamina by going to lessons every day though, otherwise it will be a struggle to run past areas before the red area catches you). Once you complete them all she asks you to be her slave and once you agree she immediately shrinks you down and uses you as a sex toy it's amazing.

So it's so frustrating it bugged out on me. I think it's because i met the girl in the woods first who sacrifices you and shrinks you down, etc, which after that u meet the science girl to collect those orbs in the mini shrink games to increase that doll's power. The problem is i did this before meeting the science girl officially so she is stuck in her room that's related to this story as well as another copy of her using me when i actually meet her normally in the story bugging out the rest of her story.

So i think i need to start the game again and make sure i become the slave of everyone in the campus first before branching out to the woods or other places since i kinda went everywhere and was halfway through being the slave of various girls at the same time which all overlapped each other and messed things up (for example i had to restart the fox girl everytime i saw her again since i hadn't kept to her schedule, but her punishment of a tube in your mouth filtering all her waste into you for a whole day was great to see each time lmfao).

Problem is i spent so much time in the game and got quite a lot of perks to make me stronger i just don't feel like starting again right now, lol. Unless anyone knows of the bug I'm talking about and knows how to fix it? =/

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
This is a good game. I can't post in the discord because it requires phone verification which I'm not really interested in doing for my degenerate pervert handle.

The engagement with the user's save file was probably the highlight of the game for me. I would like to see more metagaming and fourth wall breaking, and hope that the next update will be an expansion of the Zalgo like character. It's a shame she doesn't do anything right now. It would also be nice if the characters punished you for not playing the game often enough, or something like that where your actions outside of the game / your engagements with the game as a player effect it. You could probably access the user's host-name path to get their real name and display it which would be a psyche out.

Also, I initially thought that as the days progressed, the game got closer and closer to first person view until 3rd person is disabled entirely. I don't think this is the case, maybe was a bug on my end. That would be an excellent feature to implement for horror like atmosphere. Please consider changing camera zoom in controls away from mouse wheel, since laptops don't have this

Many people complained about graphics. I had no issues running the game on an old laptop without a gpu.

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Mega link is down. Is there something I'm not understanding about using the other providers?

Anonfile just opens a blank page titled "untitled" and does nothing
Racaty opens a new tab (I think it was to bing?) and does nothing
Mixdrop didn't work either.

Is there a trick to actually getting the file off of these sites?

• Sad

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Mega link is down. Is there something I'm not understanding about using the other providers?

Anonfile just opens a blank page titled "untitled" and does nothing
Racaty opens a new tab (I think it was to bing?) and does nothing
Mixdrop didn't work either.

Is there a trick to actually getting the file off of these sites?
Anonfile is dead I think, so no download links to it will ever work again. Not sure about the others.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes