Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dlc was a thing that worked for only a few versions, as it was basicly a test so that the game could be released elsewhere since the fetish content was too much for places like steam (or something similar). It no longer works with any newer version since all it did was add a cutscene when you launched the game that let you enable fetish content. This was originally in the game already anyways. Now i believe the only way to change fetish content is with the console, which is easy to do.
Tldr: Dlc doesn't work anymore, just use the console.
thank you kind sir
how would you rate this game?

Dec 6, 2018
thank you kind sir
how would you rate this game?
Highly. One of the best on here. Has small issues here and there, but not enough to say the game isn't a 5/5. Plus it can be difficult to find everything since there is so much in the game, which is good in that there is a lot of content to play but bad if you wanna experience everything.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
The completionist in me loathes this game. On one hand, it is absolutely fantastic, and you can tell the sheer amount of work and passion that went into making it. On the other, there's just so much content w/ so many different dialogue options scattered across a pretty large (for a p*rn game) map, that you're probably missing a lot. I hate that feeling. Some sort of guide system would go a long way (like a checklist. granted, it's been a few updates since I've played, maybe something like that was added).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The completionist in me loathes this game. On one hand, it is absolutely fantastic, and you can tell the sheer amount of work and passion that went into making it. On the other, there's just so much content w/ so many different dialogue options scattered across a pretty large (for a p*rn game) map, that you're probably missing a lot. I hate that feeling. Some sort of guide system would go a long way (like a checklist. granted, it's been a few updates since I've played, maybe something like that was added).
As a fellow completionist I can relate all to well to this. I have spent litteral hours replaying dialogue trees in games like Domina to avoid missing anything.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
This just bugged on me it seems. I became the slave of the science girl who took me to her room to use me as a living dildo but as i move the camera around the room the dressed up version of her is standing in her room and a big version of me is also standing there. When i press space bar to wiggle to stimulate her, my bigger version jumps around the room.

When it goes to the next scene i'm back in control of my big body and can watch her insert my small self into her. I can still stimulate her by jumping until she climaxes but after that it loops round to the first scene where she holding me about to use me again. Using my big self i managed to exit out the door but when i return the whole thing repeats itself. I've exited and tried doing other quests and become slaves to others but elesia (sp?)'s room now triggers the dildo scene whenever i go back with 2 versions of me & 2 versions of her in the room. The dressed up version of her is for when i do those mingames for the doll i think where she takes me back to her room once i finish or get killed.

So looks like i can't progress with her route anymore. Which is a shame because next to being a toilet slave, being a sex toy is also my favorite thing! Gah! I may have to reset progress but i've completed to many slavements! >_<'

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
wow I suck at this. Any walkthrough or anything? I dont have any money, my mc keeps getting robbed after work. I dont have energy or food to eat because of it.
Seems to me that game is impossible to balance?

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
wow I suck at this. Any walkthrough or anything? I dont have any money, my mc keeps getting robbed after work. I dont have energy or food to eat because of it.
Seems to me that game is impossible to balance?
To avoid the skull girls robbing you after work, you need to teleport to your dorm by activating the statue outside it.

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
Hi everyone! I found out watching a video that there's a quest where you can find yourself in a Jail and the Police Woman (what a Gorgeous Lady BTW) can make you eat and drink a lot of her "products".... How can I reach this quest?

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
What statue again?
Right out front of your dorm there should be a statue by the gate, it's gold and looks like a fairy but it's apparently an angel, and it's holding a stone with blue markings on it, just interact with it and it will ask you if you want to touch it to save the location into your own stone.

Your stone is in your menu right under the character model, click it once you see the skull girls blocking your path and it should ask you if you want to use your teleport-stone, click yes and it will send you back to the statue right outside your dorm.

Sorry I can be a little long winded in my explanations but I hope this helps, have fun ;)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Right out front of your dorm there should be a statue by the gate, it's gold and looks like a fairy but it's apparently an angel, and it's holding a stone with blue markings on it, just interact with it and it will ask you if you want to touch it to save the location into your own stone.

Your stone is in your menu right under the character model, click it once you see the skull girls blocking your path and it should ask you if you want to use your teleport-stone, click yes and it will send you back to the statue right outside your dorm.

Sorry I can be a little long winded in my explanations but I hope this helps, have fun ;)
Wow my game must be bugged. Just got mugged again and there is no statue to be seen any where.. I might start over and see if it appears..

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Hi everyone! I found out watching a video that there's a quest where you can find yourself in a Jail and the Police Woman (what a Gorgeous Lady BTW) can make you eat and drink a lot of her "products".... How can I reach this quest?
You need to go to the police station (walk past Goodies till you get to the end and you see a blue building). Once inside you can do various tasks, one of them being a toilet. Go to the left urinal to be 'fed' and go to the right urinal to 'drink'.

Though I don't remember actually being in jail so maybe you're thinking of something else, lol.

Cod3_J_M_548

Aug 28, 2022
You need to go to the police station (walk past Goodies till you get to the end and you see a blue building). Once inside you can do various tasks, one of them being a toilet. Go to the left urinal to be 'fed' and go to the right urinal to 'drink'.

Though I don't remember actually being in jail so maybe you're thinking of something else, lol.
I already did those things... I know you can put yourself on the 2 urinals to get pee and poop but I know that you can also unlock a "Jail quest"... Simply I don't know how... -.-

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I already did those things... I know you can put yourself on the 2 urinals to get pee and poop but I know that you can also unlock a "Jail quest"... Simply I don't know how... -.-
Haha! Looks like i haven't found that either yet. Which is great as it's another thing to find! =D

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I believe you go to the goodies store and rub Aprils feet to get to the jail scene, I don't remember how you get the feet rubbing scene I think you just have to get on Aprils good side, rub her feet no matter how tired you are or how much it hurts and you should be good.

Reactions: Cod3_J_M_548
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes