Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Sure thing. Here is the whole thing , it contains saves , all scenes , cheat engine tables , all teleport location , teleport location to scenes that are not even accessible otherwise ( depriciated from old builds ) , all cheat codes ( including reputation values , type in range -450 (hated ) to 450 (exalted) but dont exceed 450 or u might corrupt your save.
I take no credit to this, it is not mine and the guy that did it put a lot of work into it.
Is there anyway to change the character? also can u disable scat/fart within these save files? Or rather, where and how can i change the switches?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 3, 2022
Is there anyway to change the character? also can u disable scat/fart within these save files? Or rather, where and how can i change the switches?
Change the character im not sure but there are some switches like :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

press 0 to open the cheat menu , type the number of the switch and then click"Turn ON" , the Current State : should be ON or OFF depending on what you did. There was better explanation on how to use the cheats in some of the file but cant remember which one

sakura1255

Feb 5, 2019
sorry, but i CAN NOT TYPE any value in cheat menu, but Add money, Remove Money & Add energy, Remove energy
work fine, just can not type value

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
sorry, but i CAN NOT TYPE any value in cheat menu, but Add money, Remove Money & Add energy, Remove energy
work fine, just can not type value
I think when you open the cheat menu, you need to click the mouse pointer inside the field at the top left of the cheat menu. That will activate the cursor in that field so you can type.

Bae1092

Dec 8, 2022
Thank you guys for sharing this useful stuff. Just wanted to ask about something, im new to the game , can you have two owners at the same time?
Update: It's okay, you can. As it turns out. I just became skullgirls, kellys, kitsune, ray, and ronda's slave.

Last edited:

Cockanaya

Jan 31, 2021
Sure thing. Here is the whole thing , it contains saves , all scenes , cheat engine tables , all teleport location , teleport location to scenes that are not even accessible otherwise ( depriciated from old builds ) , all cheat codes ( including reputation values , type in range -450 (hated ) to 450 (exalted) but dont exceed 450 or u might corrupt your save.
I take no credit to this, it is not mine and the guy that did it put a lot of work into it.
The scenes mention a dumpster scene with Cristy in the village, is there a way to get to it? The current build I legitimately do not see the dumpster

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
What's the password

Cockanaya

Jan 31, 2021
I checked near the hospital it isn't there. I've gone around the entire village I flat out cannot find it on 2.46

Cockanaya

Jan 31, 2021
It won't spawn for me. Same as perception all I'm seeing are two small trash bins in 2.46 I've reset my save multiple times. Tried teleporting in, it simply does not exist in my game for some reason.

• Thinking Face

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
I'm slave to Cherry Kitsune Vanilla Elsie Ronda Kelly April and Bowsette. teeny centaur and earthchan gives me buff.
cherry duties end when it comes to mila.
I found the gem once in elsie's quest how many times do i have to find it to save chelsea's sister?
Isabella was going to delete my save, but ophelia saved her. then she appeared in earthchan missions and never appeared again. Will it appear related to bowssette?
I see hemdom. what is the purpose of the hemdom in the game?
Koopette pissed in my face behind the dorm room. Then when I went to Bowsette's palace, she was one step ahead of the coopette on the left. she didn't give me the key. How to open Bowset's toilet? does anyone know

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I decided to pick up this game again after a year, and I just noticed in the nr6 version there are no trees at the university anymore, especially around the fountain, though the collision is still there on their place. lol This bug annoys me, because without them the whole palce looks barren and empty.. it's like we playing without decor...

And another thing.. When I interact with Elsie in that room near the gym, she keeps asking me if I want to be her slave, even after she already enslaved me, and then we just head to her room again. It's true I already completed her laptop hunting game on hard level, but I still think this isn't normal...
I doubt the dev will ever touch this game again, but I thought I'd write it anyway.

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I decided to pick up this game again after a year, and I just noticed in the nr6 version there are no trees at the university anymore, especially around the fountain, though the collision is still there on their place. lol This bug annoys me, because without them the whole palce looks barren and empty.. it's like we playing without decor...

And another thing.. When I interact with Elsie in that room near the gym, she keeps asking me if I want to be her slave, even after she already enslaved me, and then we just head to her room again. It's true I already completed her laptop hunting game on hard level, but I still think this isn't normal...
I doubt the dev will ever touch this game again, but I thought I'd write it anyway.
The dev will get back to this game, she is currently working on the prequel FemU Zero.

Reactions: Karneol

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I really hope. This game... has a soul.
Don't worry, Salia said she wanted to create a story for this game, and that she would work on it while the prequel is in production.
If you want to hear from her, or even talk to her, she does respond to people on the FemU Zero page, check it out if you'd like.

Reactions: Karneol

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Don't worry, Salia said she wanted to create a story for this game, and that she would work on it while the prequel is in production.
If you want to hear from her, or even talk to her, she does respond to people on the FemU Zero page, check it out if you'd like.
Thanks, maybe I will. I know about that game just I haven't followed it yet. Anyway.. this sounds encouraging, especially because the FemU2 is too far yet...

Reactions: Redmile
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes