JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I jus went to check that link, and while I havent gone through it the blue font you used really kills my eyes its hard to focus
it may just be me, but I think even going with a darker blue would be helpful for people to read instead of a baby blue on grey background
the red wasnt too bad, the black was perfect but the blue.. its.. yeah lol
Yup, I fixed it for that post. The next post is kinda wonky a bit with the Fonts and Colors (tried to fix it, might fix it better at some point, but back code is fkd beyond measure), but posts from now on out won't have the issue, as I remade the Template for the code (and will use the proper colors and font this time around :)))
Still, lots of thanks for pointing it out to me, helps make things better :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Will this great game get any update yet? ...or the dev just focusing already on the Fem U 2 ..and rather this new Fem U Zero, what doesn't seems too intresting compared this game at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Will this great game get any update yet? ...or the dev just focusing already on the Fem U 2 ..and rather this new Fem U Zero, what doesn't seems too intresting compared this game at all.
The last I heard of the dev was that they were feeling burnt out from making weekly updates of FemU-0. I haven't seen a new game update since then.

• Sad
Dec 18, 2020
Can someone collect and compile all the cheat codes/console commands.
I didn't even know about it, I played for days and didn't know.
If someone can do this, thank you~!
If someone can even put it on the first page that would be amazing so people can know.
Anyways thank you to whoever can do it and have a lovely night~!

FiSkirata

Dec 30, 2018
Question: Was at Bowsettes castle and her slave for a while. Due to the morning event always stealing my energy I could rarely finish all tasks in time, and thus was in a punishment loop. When I got out I think I got several debuffs, but the doctor in human town could just remove the tail and lack of size. Can anyone tell me how I can remove other things the game told me I got? Like more sensitive pussy?

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Question: Was at Bowsettes castle and her slave for a while. Due to the morning event always stealing my energy I could rarely finish all tasks in time, and thus was in a punishment loop. When I got out I think I got several debuffs, but the doctor in human town could just remove the tail and lack of size. Can anyone tell me how I can remove other things the game told me I got? Like more sensitive pussy?
how did you get to the castle and where exactly is it?

FiSkirata

Dec 30, 2018
You walk out of the campus area, then left, left again into the cave, stick to the left twice through the caves... then you exit the cave by the kitsunes house. Then just follow the straight path. You meet a slime on the way, harpies, a lesser succubuss, and then after quite a while the castle is at the left. Carefull... if you ask me the most unfair area though. Usually had no energy after morning event but still had to do 4 jobs.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Hello hello !
Does anyone know when will be the new update of FemU1 (or the beginning of femU2) ?
I respect FemUZero but to me there are sooo many 2d femdom games, 3d games like femdom university are so underrated and uncommon and i just wonder when Salia will go back on developing the 3d ones.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
Hello hello !
Does anyone know when will be the new update of FemU1 (or the beginning of femU2) ?
I respect FemUZero but to me there are sooo many 2d femdom games, 3d games like femdom university are so underrated and uncommon and i just wonder when Salia will go back on developing the 3d ones.
It would be a minor miracle if we ever see another update yet to this game. As a matter of fact, femU 1 was a special and unique creation in the whole adult game's category, and to this day I still don't understand what motivated the dev to start such a cheap project like the FeM U Zero. But the fact is this whole setback is only temporary, because in principle, the FemU 2 will arrive in 2024.

Apr 19, 2020
Hello hello !
He said updates are taking a backseat to his new game, but that leaves questions, so it's anybody's guess. What it's missing is the main story, so I'm rather baffled with the decision to put that on hold for any reason.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes