secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
My Elsie enslavement route is currently bugged, and it's also bugging my April. At the part where you have to go to April to get the packet, April always does the dialog to give it to you, but Elsie asks where it is. I can't talk to April over the counter without her talking about the packet, and since I can't give it to Elsie, I'm kind of just stuck.

I think the cause is because I talked to Elsie in the classroom again and started her enslavement again while already in it (at the part after I gave her the blue orb but before doing the scene it unlocks). I did this because I did the April shop part where you get busted for the other girl's drugs and then get enslaved by April, so I thought that might have overriden Elsie's enslavement (though I didn't actually check, which I regret now). It did the Elsie toilet scene correctly, then I started having the problem with the packet part. I tried ending and re-entering the enslavement, and that didn't fix it (and April still does the packet dialog when not enslaved by her). Not sure if there's a specific switch I can change with debug mode to fix this.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
My Elsie enslavement route is currently bugged, and it's also bugging my April. At the part where you have to go to April to get the packet, April always does the dialog to give it to you, but Elsie asks where it is. I can't talk to April over the counter without her talking about the packet, and since I can't give it to Elsie, I'm kind of just stuck.

I think the cause is because I talked to Elsie in the classroom again and started her enslavement again while already in it (at the part after I gave her the blue orb but before doing the scene it unlocks). I did this because I did the April shop part where you get busted for the other girl's drugs and then get enslaved by April, so I thought that might have overriden Elsie's enslavement (though I didn't actually check, which I regret now). It did the Elsie toilet scene correctly, then I started having the problem with the packet part. I tried ending and re-entering the enslavement, and that didn't fix it (and April still does the packet dialog when not enslaved by her). Not sure if there's a specific switch I can change with debug mode to fix this.
1. Start the game. While in game:
2. Press the 0 button on your keyboard
3. Type the number 30034 in the top left corner
4. Click "turn on"
5. Press 0 button again this fixes the packet bug

Reactions: Vovochka

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Sadly, it seems that he is not around for the time being. However, I also bring great news (in this department)! I managed to finally make a complete Guide+Saves+Cheats for this game as well. As in my prev works, I'll call it a Dirty Recorded Archive, or DRA for short, aaand here's what it has so far:
---- Saves for all the Routes, along their completion, including full saves and beggining saves (with most things unlocked)
---- Guides for basically everything relevant:
- How to get every scene
- Info on the game's mechanics
- List of Variables and Switches and with explanations
- Even a full list of all the Teleport Locations of the game that are usable (datamined from the game)
- And also a guide on how to use the Cheat Engine Table
---- Also the Cheat Engine table (for changing Variables a bit easier, also Speedhacks (with hotkeys) and autoattach to the game each time game's opened

I did use the info from his Zeck's videos as well (so huge props to him for them!), as well as testing and noting everything new in the latest version. For the time being, most things should be covered by this DRA, but if anything is missing / not working properly, tell me, I'll be updating it when needed.

Yea also link to it:
Mega

Hope this keeps pepz playin' the game even more :))
The zip file seems password protected. Could you maybe post the password?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
i throw up this game so long then come back so can i ask a favor of any hero can write a walkthrough guide ?
Here it is:

It is near the end of my post there, you can get there quickly with the link in the Content Table at the beginning.
Will lead to a link on Mega with Files including Saves and Guides for all the scenes. Even some cheats if u need them.
It's also written there, but for the Archives, the Password is: "DRLF4"
Have fun :)

Oct 1, 2018
Here it is:

It is near the end of my post there, you can get there quickly with the link in the Content Table at the beginning.
Will lead to a link on Mega with Files including Saves and Guides for all the scenes. Even some cheats if u need them.
ty my hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

morel

May 2, 2018
Is it possible to become april's slave?
I saw a picture where she takes player to a meeting with skull girls , how should i trigger it?

cloveryyy

Aug 4, 2022
Hello, excuse me, everyone said that he reached into the toilet in the garbage dump and waited until Bowsette came to the toilet。
after go to Bowsette Castle and talk to Koopette on the left from the entrance (a bit forward from her usual position)。
Will unlock Bowsette's toilet。
But why can't I unlock the conversation when I download the latest game to play?

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Hello, excuse me, everyone said that he reached into the toilet in the garbage dump and waited until Bowsette came to the toilet。
after go to Bowsette Castle and talk to Koopette on the left from the entrance (a bit forward from her usual position)。
Will unlock Bowsette's toilet。
But why can't I unlock the conversation when I download the latest game to play?
You have to press "0" to open the cheat console.
Then type "17", "18" and "19" and turn those switches on (true) to enable extreme fetishes.

cloveryyy

Aug 4, 2022
You have to press "0" to open the cheat console.
Then type "17", "18" and "19" and turn those switches on (true) to enable extreme fetishes.
I'm sure I've turned it all on. Toilet events in other places are normal, that is, there is no toilet event in the castle. I don't know if it's a bug,

mehmet12321

Feb 14, 2022
I couldn't find how to get to the police station. I also bought the game from steam but a few characters are missing and a few animations are missing

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Here it is:

I jus went to check that link, and while I havent gone through it the blue font you used really kills my eyes its hard to focus
it may just be me, but I think even going with a darker blue would be helpful for people to read instead of a baby blue on grey background
the red wasnt too bad, the black was perfect but the blue.. its.. yeah lol

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes