Jun 20, 2021
The Idea behind FemUZero is:
Weekly updates for the source of income I need for FemU2.
Work is outsourced to different Hentai-Artists and Writers, which produces lots of fap-material
in short time.

FemU2:
The Highest Quality I can possibly achieve in 3D hentai.
But it takes time, since I need new 3D models for this.
This will become my grand-masterpiece.

Future of FemU1:
After FemUZero finishes it will get a story-mode update.
I have one question about FemU2 that could ease all my worries.

Have you improved the feet models?

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Just played through the new one, a few questions:

1. Are the only girls with "routes" so far just Mara, Kelly, and April?

2. How do I get the 2nd feet scene with April? I see some pictures in the game files of another scene with her, but she won't do anything for me other than the first scene. I've tried being a good worker and a shitty worker but its the same both times.

3. Am I supposed to be able to do something with the USB from the bench? I used it on the computer but doesn't seem like there is anything else I can find to do about that girl's quest line who disappeared.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
At the risk of people hating me I'm going to ask:" I'm guessing April's daughter will never be a part of the game ever again right?" Albeit she still being in both of the previous versions of the game available on this website. I do imagine that it won't ever be possible again however given that the game is in steam,but could there ever be a different version of that character? Or was that concept already used for someone else?(Should be known that I haven't fully explored all the characters yet however, aside from a few)
Also outside from this thread has Dalia ever mentioned being interested in developing another character like the meme ones(aka Bowsette and Earth-cham) but/or putting an anime character in the game with her own slavement? Ofc if this was oversaturated then it might not feel like Salia's game anymore, but in this scenario I just mean like a small amount(2-3 characters at most, or just one as a secret one).

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
dingledangle9 :
1. Today yes, tomorrow no. I want to update weekly

2. In a few weeks.

3. Today yes, tomorrow no.

Aprils adopted daughter may or may not return in FemU2 as an adult.
Probably not.

Bowsette and Earth Chan will get a changed and more-humanized in FemU2.
Bowsette as "Miss Castle"
Earth Chan as new mysterious student: "Terra Sierra"

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to move the camera in this version of the game? I've tried everything, but it just doesn't work.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to move the camera in this version of the game? I've tried everything, but it just doesn't work.
Keeping LMB pressed while moving the mouse? It was like that until v2.29 at least, but I don't think it changed since is more of an engine feature than the game's.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Keeping LMB pressed while moving the mouse? It was like that until v2.29 at least, but I don't think it changed since is more of an engine feature than the game's.
It used to work like that and it still does in previous versions, but not in 2.4 nr 6, at least not for me. I remember moving the camera as usual in one of the legacy 2.4 versions, but now all the download links are dead.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
It used to work like that and it still does in previous versions, but not in 2.4 nr 6, at least not for me. I remember moving the camera as usual in one of the legacy 2.4 versions, but now all the download links are dead.
The other option is the mouse wheel, but my mouse wheel doesn't work anymore so RIP me

Reactions: XMHK

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
where can I find a quick match in the red icon school girl??
View attachment 1857961
My guess is that this is the Cyborg body we are supposed to get for the Ghost Girl. I just started the game and already got every girl but this one aswell. But i also try getting my hands on that Dark Crystal i am supposed to collect for the Science Girl but i cant find it. (Shrinking Minigame)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The other option is the mouse wheel, but my mouse wheel doesn't work anymore so RIP me
There is an option in the Option Menu in-game to actually have the screen always move with the mouse instead of only on holding left-click, maybe that will help

where can I find a quick match in the red icon school girl??
View attachment 1857961
My guess is that this is the Cyborg body we are supposed to get for the Ghost Girl. I just started the game and already got every girl but this one aswell. But i also try getting my hands on that Dark Crystal i am supposed to collect for the Science Girl but i cant find it. (Shrinking Minigame)
That's actually Earth-chan (Boss fight), not sure where its Quickmatch badge is (since I always had all options unlocked on my save), but try to proceed through her questline until you normally get her Boss battle, that might unlock it in the Quickmatch menu as well (she is in Fields, close to Bowsette's castle but off of the main road, you'll have to climb some rocks (it still looks like you can walk in that direction), and in that area you'll see her giant head in the sky to help you get to her

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
That's actually Earth-chan (Boss fight), not sure where its Quickmatch badge is (since I always had all options unlocked on my save), but try to proceed through her questline until you normally get her Boss battle, that might unlock it in the Quickmatch menu as well (she is in Fields, close to Bowsette's castle but off of the main road, you'll have to climb some rocks (it still looks like you can walk in that direction), and in that area you'll see her giant head in the sky to help you get to her

Ohh.
I believed i walked everywhere because i even tryed getting on some of the Mountains but i really missed that it seems. Thanks for the heads up mate. Otherwise i would search the school like a crazy man because her Frame is on page one with the school girls.

EDIT:
Damn. How the fuck did i miss that Huge head atop the Mountain. <.<

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Ohh.
I believed i walked everywhere because i even tryed getting on some of the Mountains but i really missed that it seems. Thanks for the heads up mate. Otherwise i would search the school like a crazy man because her Frame is on page one with the school girls.

EDIT:
Damn. How the fuck did i miss that Huge head atop the Mountain. <.<
Happens to the best of us =))

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes