Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused since I haven't played this in a very long time, I'm wondering if there is skullgirls enslavement that doesn't involve the drugged spit bad end? I've gotten the rep all the way down (left of slider) but I haven't tried anything else other than knocking on the door, I'm worried I'd be trying the wrong things for a while before I find the correct way to trigger it, so if somebody knows how I'd appreciate some advice on this. Specifically I want to take a look at that new toilet slave stuff if that is an available enslavement or ending.

Last edited:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I'm a bit confused since I haven't played this in a very long time, I'm wondering if there is skullgirls enslavement that doesn't involve the drugged spit bad end? I've gotten the rep all the way down (left of slider) but I haven't tried anything else other than knocking on the door, I'm worried I'd be trying the wrong things for a while before I find the correct way to trigger it, so if somebody knows how I'd appreciate some advice on this. Specifically I want to take a look at that new toilet slave stuff if that is an available enslavement or ending.
I know that after stealing their drugs at night there will be a girl named Gina near the door she wants to capture you so she can become a skull girl that’s how you start the process I believe. As far as the ending not really the leader will always spit in your mouth and force you to obey. Then yup pretty much become a sex slave for them though there are cut scenes of different acts in the sex slave job. Also at night Gina takes you outside and you make money for her including one job that is being uni girls and teacher toilet.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You can go down that route, and when you lose control over the saves, you can go during day outside of their hideout, to the left of it you'll se a Shadowy figure, and she'll offer to give you back control over the saves. Then you can simply continue with all the Skullgirl scenes you wish without any issues.

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Sadly, it seems that he is not around for the time being. However, I also bring great news (in this department)! I managed to finally make a complete Guide+Saves+Cheats for this game as well. As in my prev works, I'll call it a Dirty Recorded Archive, or DRA for short, aaand here's what it has so far:
---- Saves for all the Routes, along their completion, including full saves and beggining saves (with most things unlocked)
---- Guides for basically everything relevant:
- How to get every scene
- Info on the game's mechanics
- List of Variables and Switches and with explanations
- Even a full list of all the Teleport Locations of the game that are usable (datamined from the game)
- And also a guide on how to use the Cheat Engine Table
---- Also the Cheat Engine table (for changing Variables a bit easier, also Speedhacks (with hotkeys) and autoattach to the game each time game's opened

I did use the info from his Zeck's videos as well (so huge props to him for them!), as well as testing and noting everything new in the latest version. For the time being, most things should be covered by this DRA, but if anything is missing / not working properly, tell me, I'll be updating it when needed.

Yea also link to it:
Mega

Hope this keeps pepz playin' the game even more :))
How is the password?

Edited: nothing, I have seen some publications back with your blog and I have seen the password I am going to have dinner and then I will read the review that seems that you have worked hard :)

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How is the password?

Edited: nothing, I have seen some publications back with your blog and I have seen the password I am going to have dinner and then I will read the review that seems that you have worked hard :)
Thanks man, hope you liked it! Also, the Files and such. They also help :))
Well, I'll be making more posts soon, already there's a 2nd Review there, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Only higher from here on out :D

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
We need a hero!
The link is already in the request section, but here :

I would have personally much prefer to see the actual game completed someday instead of this pale copy he starts from scratch and that will require a looooot of works and will delay multiple years the completion of the initial game... :/

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The link is already in the request section, but here :

Mega

I would have personally much prefer to see the actual game completed someday instead of this pale copy he starts from scratch and that will require a looooot of works and will delay multiple years the completion of the initial game... :/
Salia planned to make Fem U Zero as outsourced project that will require little effort from her (not him). And she planned to finish og femdom university after one update and start working on femdom university 2, which will have better models and better overall design.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
The Idea behind FemUZero is:
Weekly updates for the source of income I need for FemU2.
Work is outsourced to different Hentai-Artists and Writers, which produces lots of fap-material
in short time.

FemU2:
The Highest Quality I can possibly achieve in 3D hentai.
But it takes time, since I need new 3D models for this.
This will become my grand-masterpiece.

Future of FemU1:
After FemUZero finishes it will get a story-mode update.

Last edited:

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
The Idea behind FemUZero is:
Weekly updates the source of income I need for FemU2.
Work is outsourced to different Hentai-Artists and Writers, which produces lots of fap-material
in short time.

FemU2:
The Highest Quality I can possibly achieve in 3D hentai.
But it takes time, since I need new 3D models for this.
This will become my grand-masterpiece.

Future of FemU1:
After FemUZero finishes it will get a story-mode update.
Best of luck with your projects ! What you've made so far has been awesome :)

Reactions: AtaDev
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes