James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
There is some ballbusting scenes?
Yes

i'm sorry for the stupid question but I haven't played in year. How do you open your inventory?
Esc

Teeny Walkthrough:

Earth Chan:

Cherry:

Skullgirls

QM:

Kelly:

Can you please tell me how you find the archive???
I would love to see the videos not deleted from the internet
I couldn't find any of these on the Wayback Machine and it's hard to know what to look for without a description. I found some videos elsewhere, but I have no clue if this is what you're looking for.

Reactions: SIGNATURE

HeyThere12333

Feb 19, 2019
Yes

Esc

I couldn't find any of these on the Wayback Machine and it's hard to know what to look for without a description. I found some videos elsewhere, but I have no clue if this is what you're looking for.
Hey!

Just wondering, which characters had the ballbusting scenes?

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: HPSchlaad

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Hey!

Just wondering, which characters had the ballbusting scenes?

Thanks in advance! :)
There's a scene in the goodies toilet job when you meet skullgirls. There's also some scenes with the karate girls (beside the gym). In the skullgirls enslavement, I think there's some more scene with karate girls and while you're "working". Not sure but I think there's some more during Kelly's enslavement. This is what I can remember of atm. There might be more.

Reactions: HPSchlaad

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
Hi Everyone!! Is there any possible way to disable Kopette's event / appearance in the toilet behind the dorm? Well I hope the developer will make soon a way that gives the possibility to avoid that scene... I don't really like it so much...

Someone31

Jun 25, 2022
I have a problem, today I got the toilet scene with Koopette behind the building where she offers me to work as a toilet for Bowsette, she tells me she will arrange everything and that she is waiting for me at the entrance of the castle, the problem is that I have spoken with every Koopette at the entering area of the castle and no one gives me that option. I already did Bowsette enslavement process if that is of any relevance, I have tried multiple times of spending days doing something else or even closing the game and re-enter the castel, but still nothing.

Reactions: World enjoyer

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I'm really curious about pee becoming a game mechanic. I don't know what it will be, but I expect nothing less than awesomeness.

(Hopefully, there is a possibility that some girls can trap you in a pee addiction as well)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes