hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I apparently did the Ronda minigame wrong and had to let the cum bar almost fill up and then press the button once instead of spamming it unlike the other button for air later, though I don't know what happens if you win instead of losing the minigame on the newest version since I went back to an older version I still had and did it there.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks ! That worked ! Although you still got to sleep in another bed, otherwise, the loop come back next morning.

FYI, here's a guide for the skullgirls :

Once you're enslaved, make there dom stats at max level, then the boss will allow you to leave. This was so long I genuinely thought at first this was some sort of game over. But it's not. Once you're able to leave the Skullgirl HQ, you'll meet a strange character (with a dark aura surrounding it) nearby their HQ. Talk to her and you'll be able to save again !

And for the chastity belt thing, you can talk to Patricia right in front your bedroom to get her take out that thing for 10 coins.

That's about it. And everytime you return, they'll put back the chastity belt and the boss will take 200 coins (if you talk to her).

Honestly, that save destroy thing was bad. And lol I guess that's literally a malware. It could explain why some antivirus flag this game...

EDIT : Hum yeah, so I re run the virus checkup on the FemU.exe file to make sure and it hasn't been flag by any antivirus, so I guess that was my mistake. And although I said it's a malware, I'm not sure I'm right on that one. I mean, deleting save files on a computer without the users consent "could" be seen as one by a very extensive definition of what a malware is, but it's only my opinion on this. The game is 100 % safe though.
Nah, it's not a malware thing. Things like that can be programmed.
The game even has a reset button, the dev can trigger that when you refuse the offer.
That isn't a problem if you manually back up your saves so if you do get reset due to that, just copy the backup over and load from there.

I dislike events in the game that locks your options up, the skull girls enslavement part is sooo long and you kinda have to finish it up or reach the next checkpoint (the next time you are allowed to save) in one sitting.
At least that's how it feels like to me.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Hey, how do I move the camera in v2.4 nr6?
Holding control with LMB works in previous versions (last version I checked is 2.29 and it works fine), but I cannot find a way to move the camera in the latest version.

Edit: I know there's an option to move the camera with the player, but that moves it only left or right, which is not ideal for viewing scenes.

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, how do I move the camera in v2.4 nr6?
Holding control with LMB works in previous versions (last version I checked is 2.29 and it works fine), but I cannot find a way to move the camera in the latest version.

Edit: I know there's an option to move the camera with the player, but that moves it only left or right, which is not ideal for viewing scenes.
For me it moves just with the mouse... no clicking required. That or i am on drugs and cant remember shit

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
For me it moves just with the mouse... no clicking required. That or i am on drugs and cant remember shit
It does still work like that during quickmatches (when fighting), but when I'm out in the world I can't move it.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
aifgulam76
Both questions were answered multiple times. DLC here is outdated, but it just turns on 17, 18, 19 switches for fart, piss, scat content, you can do it manually. Save folder was posted somewhere here too. Just use search -> this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: aifgulam76

Cesare159

Feb 25, 2021
I will make a Youtube channel to upload guides for this game xd
Hello, I know you have been inactive for quite a while. I assume your yt got deleted. But if you don't mind, can you send me your channel address or videos addresses so I can watch the videos using the internet archive? I would be most thankfuk

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hello, I know you have been inactive for quite a while. I assume your yt got deleted. But if you don't mind, can you send me your channel address or videos addresses so I can watch the videos using the internet archive? I would be most thankfuk
Teeny Walkthrough:

Earth Chan:

Cherry:

Skullgirls

QM:

Kelly:

Can you please tell me how you find the archive???
I would love to see the videos not deleted from the internet

xplicit1234

May 16, 2022
Teeny Walkthrough:

Earth Chan:

Cherry:

Skullgirls

QM:

Kelly:

Can you please tell me how you find the archive???
I would love to see the videos not deleted from the internet

Hello. These videos are not available on youtube. Is there anywhere else we can find them?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes