JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, Is Zeck311 still around? It'll be a long time until I can get my hands on a PC to play this, and his walkthrough videos were fairly complete in content. Though, his YouTube account seems to be wiped out, and his remaining videos that can be found out there are very outdated. Does anyone know if he's still active on F95?
Sadly, it seems that he is not around for the time being. However, I also bring great news (in this department)! I managed to finally make a complete Guide+Saves+Cheats for this game as well. As in my prev works, I'll call it a Dirty Recorded Archive, or DRA for short, aaand here's what it has so far:
---- Saves for all the Routes, along their completion, including full saves and beggining saves (with most things unlocked)
---- Guides for basically everything relevant:
- How to get every scene
- Info on the game's mechanics
- List of Variables and Switches and with explanations
- Even a full list of all the Teleport Locations of the game that are usable (datamined from the game)
- And also a guide on how to use the Cheat Engine Table
---- Also the Cheat Engine table (for changing Variables a bit easier, also Speedhacks (with hotkeys) and autoattach to the game each time game's opened

I did use the info from his Zeck's videos as well (so huge props to him for them!), as well as testing and noting everything new in the latest version. For the time being, most things should be covered by this DRA, but if anything is missing / not working properly, tell me, I'll be updating it when needed.

Yea also link to it:

PASS: "DRLF4"

Hope this keeps pepz playin' the game even more :))

Last edited:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Sadly, it seems that he is not around for the time being. However, I also bring great news (in this department)! I managed to finally make a complete Guide+Saves+Cheats for this game as well. As in my prev works, I'll call it a Dirty Recorded Archive, or DRA for short, aaand here's what it has so far:
---- Saves for all the Routes, along their completion, including full saves and beggining saves (with most things unlocked)
- How to get every scene
- Even a full list of all the Teleport Locations of the game that are usable (datamined from the game)
---- Also the Cheat Engine table (for changing Variables a bit easier, also Speedhacks (with hotkeys) and autoattach to the game each time game's opened

I did use the info from his Zeck's videos as well (so huge props to him for them!), as well as testing and noting everything new in the latest version. For the time being, most things should be covered by this DRA, but if anything is missing / not working properly, tell me, I'll be updating it when needed.

Yea also link to it:
Mega

Alright, that's awesome :D

Here are some fixes + additions:

Variables:
[10] = week days (1 = monday, 2 = tuesday, 3 = wednesday, 4 = thursday, 5 = friday, 6 = saturday, 0 = sunday)
[15] = Player Skin Color
[16] = Player Hair Color
[31] = Remaining paid days for rent

Items:
14 = Lemon Cake
18 = Egg
22 = Golden Skull Cookie
24 = Goblas Soup (Random effects, increases talent exp)
25 = Stale bread (lowers energy if thirsty)
31 = Blue Mushroom (Increase Talent exp) for 1 day
34 = Green Tea (increases talent exp A LOT)
38 = Stim Pack (start battles with Hyper-Speed)
40 = Silk (Drop from Spiders, can be solt to Teeny)
43 = Handcuff Keys (will heal handcuffed status)

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

Variables:
[10] = week days (1 = monday, 2 = tuesday, 3 = wednesday, 4 = thursday, 5 = friday, 6 = saturday, 0 = sunday)
[15] = Player Skin Color
[16] = Player Hair Color

Items:
14 = Lemon Cake
18 = Egg
22 = Golden Skull Cookie
Perhaps in the future you could add a tooltip for items and their effects on the character?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
- How to get every scene

Yea also link to it:
Mega

Hey, Anyone else tried that link? I get stuck at 98%, I've tried downloading 3 times

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

Variables:
[15] = Player Skin Color
[16] = Player Hair Color

Items:
14 = Lemon Cake
18 = Egg
22 = Golden Skull Cookie
Thanks a lot for the help! Really was wondering, with my last checks, if there also was a known variable for Hair color, so that also helped!
With the items, I did some quick looking over them, so I wasn't able to tell at a glance what they were in actuality, although I did add all the info I had during my own gameplay (in making the saves), but huge props for helping me with them as well :)
Also, a small correction, during testing today, I did find out that the Variable for Remaining days for rent was actually 10031 instead of 31, but apart from that everything is as you said =))
I did update my notes according to the new finds, but yea, once again, very awesome on your end to listen to the community and even help us like this :))
(Also sry for datamining the TP locations, but it was a challenge I just could not refuse =)) )

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, Anyone else tried that link? I get stuck at 98%, I've tried downloading 3 times
Can u check, when u see the files downloading, and see on which file it gets stuck?
Currently the download can take a while since there are a lot of individual files, encrypted by mega.
For pepz having this issue, I also uploaded in that same folder an Archived version of the whole folder (so that u can download it in one go). Now lets hope I also remember to update that one separatedly when updating the folder itself.... xDD

Last edited:

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
- How to get every scene

Yea also link to it:
Mega

I've never seen this scene before and can't seem to get it to trigger:

============ Low Rep, midday
---- Cristy (Village, Dumpster next to Hospital)
#### Scene SkullGirls21. Trash Searching
-- After this, if going to 2nd Uni Building, Ground Floor, Showers
#### Scene SkullGirls22. Cristy photo taken and Smothered

Cristy doesn't show up near the Hospital no matter what time of day it is and examining the trash does nothing, anyone had any luck with it?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I've never seen this scene before and can't seem to get it to trigger:

============ Low Rep, midday
---- Cristy (Village, Dumpster next to Hospital)
#### Scene SkullGirls21. Trash Searching
-- After this, if going to 2nd Uni Building, Ground Floor, Showers
#### Scene SkullGirls22. Cristy photo taken and Smothered

Cristy doesn't show up near the Hospital no matter what time of day it is and examining the trash does nothing, anyone had any luck with it?
Yeah she was there for me after I cleaned her shoes once. All I did was go to class 2x so it was afternoon and then she was next to the hospital. Maybe she isnt moving there because you havent interacted with her? I did it off a fresh file so my reputation was pretty much dead center.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah she was there for me after I cleaned her shoes once. All I did was go to class 2x so it was afternoon and then she was next to the hospital. Maybe she isnt moving there because you havent interacted with her? I did it off a fresh file so my reputation was pretty much dead center.
Still nothing, even on a fresh save I did nothing but lick her boots, go to class twice then immediately go to the hospital. The only other thing I can think of is that its pure random chance.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Try separate days, then try setting SkullGirl Rep to max negative, and then even SkullGirls dominance to full. Not sure what exactly triggered it for me, as it was basically after doing the whole SkullGirl route, but it should be something along these lines for her. (either random chance each day or dependant on Reputations). Check the showers afterwards if u still don't get the Trash scene, to see if u already have that unlocked even as is.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Try separate days, then try setting SkullGirl Rep to max negative, and then even SkullGirls dominance to full. Not sure what exactly triggered it for me, as it was basically after doing the whole SkullGirl route, but it should be something along these lines for her. (either random chance each day or dependant on Reputations). Check the showers afterwards if u still don't get the Trash scene, to see if u already have that unlocked even as is.
One more important addition

================ Perks
---- Ireris' Blessing
-- Without Blessing: Pressing the 3 button reduces arousal to 0. Costs 10 Willpower.
-- With Blessing: Pressing the 3 button reduces arousal to 0. Costs 5 Willpower.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Yup, just updated the info, thanks :))
Also good luck with the continued work on the game and the sequel :)

buluos

Feb 16, 2022
I bought it on the steam platform, hoping to see more shrinking, unbieth content. Best equipped for more characters

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
- How to get every scene

Yea also link to it:
Mega

I must be doing something wrong -- the Mega link allows me to download, everything starts fine, and by the time it reaches the end I can't find the file anywhere. (I don't have a Mega account, if this helps.) How exactly does one download this file successfully?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes