Apr 19, 2020
Dics C: \Usesrs\"NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel - delete this folder
Which file in the SaliaCoel\FemU folder is the actual game progress save file? Not one of them resembles a gameplay save by name.

DMGTaken.dat❌
Encyclopedia.dat❌
MasterVolume.dat❌
Player.log❌
Player-prev.log❌
Switches.dat❌
Volume.dat❌

I feel like I'm looking for Save1.ini✔ or something...

GaggedGirl22

May 10, 2020
Haven't played in a while, is there a way to unlock all of the Quick Match characters without playing through the story? Honestly I suck at the combat so it's tough to progress in the main game

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Haven't played in a while, is there a way to unlock all of the Quick Match characters without playing through the story? Honestly I suck at the combat so it's tough to progress in the main game
Story wise only one part that would need combat otherwise all the others don’t need that more sneak stealth I feel like some of the tokens for quick matches are around the world some are hidden some are In plan view

Dec 5, 2021
how do you raise teacher appreciation ? i gave them what they wanted the first day and their appreciation meter went up, but the second day when i did it again their appreciation meter was back at 0

and does it unlock H scenes when you up your appreciation meter enough ?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Teachers rep doesn't unlock new scenes. Max rep 450 increases your learning speed in lessons. You get teachers scenes by getting caught sleeping during lessons, staying at the library at night and during skullgirls enslavement. Doing teachers quest and scenes should increase their rep.
You need to have full clothes bar (not damaged), no stink debuff, positive rep with April to work at main area, otherwise she will force you to clean toilets.
To use cheat menu you press 0, type variable/switch you want to change in field at the top, modify value of variable with +/- 1/10/100 or turn switch on/off and press save.
You can search this thread for variables and switches, these were posted innumerous amount of times.
Fart/piss/scat is turned on through cheat menu too, search thread if you need it.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I picked this up again and Ronda's enslavement is bugged. I brought up her rep and then I agreed to the enslavement and after the retrieval quest I asked her to play and not only could I not stop the orgasm meter from going up despite being good enough for all other mash events the game has and the horse didn't move, I also can't enter her room at night or any point really and she is still outside during the day even on the day I do the grocery quest, but not during the quest at least.
I reset the game save and did it again since I was under the impression that I just shouldn't have talked to her in front of the building once I'm enslaved but that didn't change anything.

Also can I somehow edit my name ingame? I have tons of spaces in front of it since I held space during the starting process.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Hum, so I've been stuck in a loop with the goblins girl where I can't escape captivity... It says "you manage to escape but are too tired ... somethin" and "you decide to sleep on a bed" and then you get captured again -_-

I'm wondering if it's the chastity belt that make the bug cause the animation doesnt seem to change whether you wear chastity or not.

And then I tried to cheat to increase my energy but it doesn't work. I've also tried increasing my willpower, hunger and thirst, nothing seems to work.
Any idea what the problem is and how to get around it ? And the teleportation in the debug menu. Could it help ? It doesn't seem to work though.
:/

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Hum, so I've been stuck in a loop with the goblins girl where I can't escape captivity... It says "you manage to escape but are too tired ... somethin" and "you decide to sleep on a bed" and then you get captured again -_-

I'm wondering if it's the chastity belt that make the bug cause the animation doesnt seem to change whether you wear chastity or not.

And then I tried to cheat to increase my energy but it doesn't work. I've also tried increasing my willpower, hunger and thirst, nothing seems to work.
Any idea what the problem is and how to get around it ? And the teleportation in the debug menu. Could it help ? It doesn't seem to work though.
:/
You can escape most enslavement if you teleport away. The town is named as village if you want to teleport there, the forest area leading to Bowsette's castle is named as fields or something like that. If you teleport to the area and end up underneath the ground as I have encountered before (not sure if it still occurs), you still can use teleport back to the shrine.

Not sure if you can escape Skull Girls enslavement, that one really messes with your ability to save. The Skull girl leader enslaving you will give you a choice to be enslaved or lose your data, she is NOT KIDDING, you will start over from the beginning. You can restore your save by backing up the Switches file in the Appdata directory for the game. Just a bonus tip.

Reactions: James Boner

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I don't think she's working on bugs too much.
It seems that she's re-doing the game with a complete overhaul to the graphics.

She's ambitious, and capable, but she seems to always want to move onto something else.
The sample pictures look great.
This will be another fresh start in a way, I hope she will keep up with herself.
She has already written way more material than is in Fem U 1 v 2.4xx, just never re-implemented into the newer game (Fem U, opposed to school) . It will be nice to see whatever comes first in the new upcoming format.

Seeing Mila in more of her glory, I may end up re-subscribing to her patreon page.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
You can escape most enslavement if you teleport away. The town is named as village if you want to teleport there, the forest area leading to Bowsette's castle is named as fields or something like that. If you teleport to the area and end up underneath the ground as I have encountered before (not sure if it still occurs), you still can use teleport back to the shrine.

Not sure if you can escape Skull Girls enslavement, that one really messes with your ability to save. The Skull girl leader enslaving you will give you a choice to be enslaved or lose your data, she is NOT KIDDING, you will start over from the beginning. You can restore your save by backing up the Switches file in the Appdata directory for the game. Just a bonus tip.
Thanks ! That worked ! Although you still got to sleep in another bed, otherwise, the loop come back next morning.

FYI, here's a guide for the skullgirls :

Once you're enslaved, make there dom stats at max level, then the boss will allow you to leave. This was so long I genuinely thought at first this was some sort of game over. But it's not. Once you're able to leave the Skullgirl HQ, you'll meet a strange character (with a dark aura surrounding it) nearby their HQ. Talk to her and you'll be able to save again !

And for the chastity belt thing, you can talk to Patricia right in front your bedroom to get her take out that thing for 10 coins.

That's about it. And everytime you return, they'll put back the chastity belt and the boss will take 200 coins (if you talk to her).

Honestly, that save destroy thing was bad. And lol I guess that's literally a malware. It could explain why some antivirus flag this game...

EDIT : Hum yeah, so I re run the virus checkup on the FemU.exe file to make sure and it hasn't been flag by any antivirus, so I guess that was my mistake. And although I said it's a malware, I'm not sure I'm right on that one. I mean, deleting save files on a computer without the users consent "could" be seen as one by a very extensive definition of what a malware is, but it's only my opinion on this. The game is 100 % safe though.

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019

She's ambitious, and capable, but she seems to always want to move onto something else.
This will be another fresh start in a way, I hope she will keep up with herself.
She has already written way more material than is in Fem U 1 v 2.4xx, just never re-implemented into the newer game (Fem U, opposed to school) . It will be nice to see whatever comes first in the new upcoming format.

Seeing Mila in more of her glory, I may end up re-subscribing to her patreon page.
That looks pretty great indeed. But yeah, I agree, fix what you have first, then make upgrades. There's not that much bugs in the game (except some minor bugs), but the thing is the actual bugs are really destroying all your progress since you can't save by yourself anytime you want. I guess that explain the debug mode.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

First of all, I am fixing every bug I can.
But I cant just sit and try to find bugs for the next 3 months. People want to play new updates too.

So my usual workflow is:
Development -> Patron Version Update -> Bugfix -> Steam Update -> Development

Now the Goblin-Bug was reported after the Steam Update. This basically means the bug needs to wait 1 full cycle now until it gets fixed, but it's noted.

I am not re-making the same game but with better graphics,
I am making a whole new game (Fem U 2).
Your save-file will be used from the previous game and your university-life will continue there.

However, some assets in FemU2 will be 100% original, so until FemU2 gets a first version there will be a VR-Game.
The VR-Game uses the same shaders, models and the Render-Pipeline with FemU2, that's why the work in the VR-Game is basically progress for FemU2.

And FemUZero is outsourced anyway.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Whoa, that's tough. I'm surprised now because I've never tried versions newer than 2.29 (and probably never will).
Hum yeah, so I re run the virus checkup on the FemU.exe file to make sure and it hasn't been flag by any antivirus, so I guess that was my mistake. And although I said it's a malware, I'm not sure I'm right on that one. I mean, deleting save files on a computer without the users consent "could" be seen as one by a very extensive definition of what a malware is, but it's only my opinion on this. The game is 100 % safe though.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
First of all, I am fixing every bug I can.
But I cant just sit and try to find bugs for the next 3 months. People want to play new updates too.

So my usual workflow is:
Development -> Patron Version Update -> Bugfix -> Steam Update -> Development

Now the Goblin-Bug was reported after the Steam Update. This basically means the bug needs to wait 1 full cycle now until it gets fixed, but it's noted.

I am not re-making the same game but with better graphics,
I am making a whole new game (Fem U 2).
Your save-file will be used from the previous game and your university-life will continue there.

However, some assets in FemU2 will be 100% original, so until FemU2 gets a first version there will be a VR-Game.
The VR-Game uses the same shaders, models and the Render-Pipeline with FemU2, that's why the work in the VR-Game is basically progress for FemU2.

And FemUZero is outsourced anyway.
If it helps, I can report another bug right away. Third mission on the Elsie enslaving route, you're supposed to get a package from Goodies and deliver it to her, so you go to goodies, get in a dialogue with april where she "gives" you the package, then you return to Elsie and she doesn't see the package. And it doesn't matter what time you give here the package, it never work. And each time you return to April, she repeat the same dialogue. So you cannot work for her anymore and cannot finish the Elsie route. I'm not sure it's related, but I've seen Elsie in the spot where she was when you accept to become her slave and although I already was past that part, she asked again if I wanted to become her slave. (I haven't save that part and restart that day right after it happened though, so might be two unrelated bugs).

Btw if anyone has a solution, that would be appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes