eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
i can only download a 2gb file at max also cannot win any more download allowanve with achievements aswell
Try using a download manager,If It says I have reached limit ,I just wait and resume the next day or after a few hours .I can download up to 5gb.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
I am playing for the first time. I like this game. but the mini games are driving me nuts. fight seems impossible to win. How many times do I need to get the purple crystal? And I can't avoid the girls when I am going to but the grocery for rhonda

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I am playing for the first time. I like this game. but the mini games are driving me nuts. fight seems impossible to win. How many times do I need to get the purple crystal? And I can't avoid the girls when I am going to but the grocery for rhonda
You should try using some cheats, increasing your level will definitely make the fights easier as you'll be doing more dmg

This buddy did us a solid summing up most of them in one post

Last edited:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
So was playing the latest version and it says you can take the doll into battle and it will help you but it never seems to work is that someone not implemented yet or am I missing something

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
So here is my thing love the game mad respect for the creator. Saying this does anyone have entire quick battle gallery unlocked. If so please send save i do not want to redo this shit again.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
how do you activate the fetishes in this game? I know that fart, pee and scat are 17-19 in the console, but what are the others?
Is there a list? For example, I want to activate giantess.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you give Harpies bread? I have some in my inventory but doesn't seem to work, am I missing something?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
how do you activate the fetishes in this game? I know that fart, pee and scat are 17-19 in the console, but what are the others?
Is there a list? For example, I want to activate giantess.
Fart, pee and scat are the only togglable fetishes. GTS (actually shrink) is always available. Talk to Elsie and Celsa for that.

Sirvydas

Jun 23, 2021
Is it possible to turn the girls into futanari, or it's just the protagonist? Would be cool if you can.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, Is Zeck311 still around? It'll be a long time until I can get my hands on a PC to play this, and his walkthrough videos were fairly complete in content. Though, his YouTube account seems to be wiped out, and his remaining videos that can be found out there are very outdated. Does anyone know if he's still active on F95?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Dev update on patreon for the sequel looks awesome. I really like the new graphics.
Ahhh I see best girl! Also yeah things look a lot better already, thats super awesome! I'm sure Salia's got a lot going on so I imagine that the overall models/lighting are just the start :)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes