Dec 16, 2019
Reputation variables
30059 Goodies store
30060 university girls
30065 skullgirls
30066 Ronda
30067 Elsie
30068 teachers
Keep in mind that 0 rep is neutral. I think min/max reputation value is +-400, not sure though.
What is not intuitive for me in regards to reputation is, that if low reputation results in more domination, then why strive to increase it? In fact, if its true, that low reputation makes the Skullgirls ride you, then my motivation will be to lower my reputation with them, not increase it. What's the "benefit" in increased reputation?

Reactions: asehpe

kenshee

Dec 18, 2016
I'm still at the start, first time paying rent comes up, I made sure all week to keep 100 coins on me, now I can't enter the room and can't pay, the game tells me I don't have 100 coins even though I have 155?
So ... how do I sleep/pass time now? My energy is completely spent. Pretty lost atm haha, hoping I don't have to restart already.

EDIT: Ok, found the cheat menu, the popup updated once I gave myself more than 300 coins, to show the actual requirement: 300.
That's gonna be rough for a fresh started run without cheats, guess I'll just use cheats until I've figured stuff out.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
What is not intuitive for me in regards to reputation is, that if low reputation results in more domination, then why strive to increase it? In fact, if its true, that low reputation makes the Skullgirls ride you, then my motivation will be to lower my reputation with them, not increase it. What's the "benefit" in increased reputation?
I think it's meant to be a paradox. Do better in the game and make better progress, getting along to go along, or more hostility, run-ins, beatings, etc.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
How do i can be a slave from the skull girls?

You can't exactly be their slave at the moment.

However having low reputation with them will lead skullgirls to spawn more often at the city/the school. As it was said earlier, a Skullgirl near their hideout can spawn the day. She will ride you to her hideout, but apparently this feature is bugged.

Let's hope one day Skullgirls decide to make us a full time slave !

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
How to get the skullgirl ponyride scene.My reputation with them is as low as it can be and I checked the around the school for like 10 in game days and I didn't see anything.

Reactions: fsatti2000

popfoot

Nov 16, 2020
How to turn around? I mean what is the key to turn around? I know wasd to move, but cannot turn around. It's strange after I go out of the door, I cannot go back...

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes