Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
I use Auto hotkeys to tap. I use the numpads 1-5 for the corresponding number keys. Numpad 6 to struggle in combat, Numpad 7 to spam spacebar. Numpad 0 to reload the script so it disables all the auto-hotkeys. The drawback is that you can only use 1 key at a time.

The Bowsette toilet scene requires you to be a literally toilet by putting your head into the toilet at the back of the dorms. Eventually a Koopette will appear and use you and invite you to Bowsette's castle as a one time toilet.
where to put this file

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018

FEM.U. 2.1

Quickmatch:
Enemies can now be collected in the Story-Mode to get unlocked in Quickmatch.

Story:
Rent increased!
Added Elsies-Story :
Includes a new minigame where you collect science-packs while shrunken from a room with skullgirls.
Added a few new texts.

Cave:
-Panty-Barrier can now be unlocked, which results in Teeny's questline.
-Added Collectible Enemies for Quickmatch.

Scenes:
You can fall into a trap while walking near the beach.
If you have low Skullgirl-Reputation they will pony-ride you outside.

Enemies:
-Reworked Rania to a Gold-Difficulty Enemy: "Lamia Mage"
-Added 1 weaker version of Kitsune: "Red Kitsune"
-Added 1 weaker version of Genia: "Skullgirl Rookie"

Also fixed all the bugs from 2.0 (no more glowing skin)

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It seems like teeny's questline end after the level 1 of the tunnel. I'm sooo sad.

The portal is nit working either, so maybe it's a bug. I hope so

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Looks like game locks after meeting social media uni girl (between dorm and gym) and after serving as a pony to skullgirl. Elsie's game is impossible cuz skullgirls catch me the moment I touch the floor. Teeny's dungeon works only in level 1. After that it's just long empty corridor with a hole in textures at the end. The only new event that works fine is a trap on the beach near Bowsette's castle.
I think we need to wait for fix then.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Looks like game locks after meeting social media uni girl (between dorm and gym) and after serving as a pony to skullgirl. Elsie's game is impossible cuz skullgirls catch me the moment I touch the floor. Teeny's dungeon works only in level 1. After that it's just long empty corridor with a hole in textures at the end. The only new event that works fine is a trap on the beach near Bowsette's castle.
I think we need to wait for fix then.
For elsie game don't move until the first skullgirl looks away. You can just stand still and observe her pattern. How did you get the pony scene.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
You can buy it from Mimick (chest near throne hall) in Bowsette's castle.
In the end I found out.
Now my next question is if there is a cheat to increase or decrease faction reputation, character affection, etc ... I have very little patience for that.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
For elsie game don't move until the first skullgirl looks away. You can just stand still and observe her pattern. How did you get the pony scene.
If you have very low skullgirls rep you will find random skullgirls in the morning or afternoon near football field demanding you to drive them to their hideout. But you spawn near that hideout, can not deliver her, can not crawl away. You just crawl around the field and girls take pictures of you. I didn't find the option to end this. Had to restart the game.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
In the end I found out.
Now my next question is if there is a cheat to increase or decrease faction reputation, character affection, etc ... I have very little patience for that.
Reputation variables
30059 Goodies store
30060 university girls
30065 skullgirls
30066 Ronda
30067 Elsie
30068 teachers
Keep in mind that 0 rep is neutral. I think min/max reputation value is +-400, not sure though.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes