SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
There are no futas in my game, (except the Player-Character if you want them to be one)

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Is there any plans to expand the Skull Girl questline? It just sort of ends when Ray is introduced. I'm extremely interested in learning about their leader and becoming their organization's actual slave in an official capacity. I've seen others express interest in this as well, so I'm just curious if there are any plans down the road for it. I...really want to be a good girl for them and dedicate my existence to serving them in a permanent, intimate, and official capacity. I'd do anything for them to have that purpose realized, for them to know how serious I am about it. ♡

dro4illla

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any plans to expand the Skull Girl questline? It just sort of ends when Ray is introduced. I'm extremely interested in learning about their leader and becoming their organization's actual slave in an official capacity. I've seen others express interest in this as well, so I'm just curious if there are any plans down the road for it. I...really want to be a good girl for them and dedicate my existence to serving them in a permanent, intimate, and official capacity. I'd do anything for them to have that purpose realized, for them to know how serious I am about it. ♡
Yeah, Skull girl super

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
yes please

haixiang3

May 28, 2020
I want to try different mistress, but they say that when I am a free boy, they can go to them. How can I become a free boy?

Oct 12, 2018
ugh this game is a problem. I would love to actulaly explore the content is has to offer but i seriously cant outtap some of the skillchecks(and i have a contra rthm, its not like i tab slowly.), and either im not doign it right or the grinding is rediculus. Any tips? Also i would really love to just know what each and every level im gaining/losing actually gives me in a kind of powerscale sense. just some abstraction of the math behind it unless its all fake and gay and doesnt matter in which case lol. Also jsut so i dont missunderstand the patchnotes. you can actuually yourself enslave some of the girls later?

Last edited:

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
ugh this game is a problem. I would love to actulaly explore the content is has to offer but i seriously cant outtap some of the skillchecks(and i have a contra rthm, its not like i tab slowly.), and either im not doign it right or the grinding is rediculus. Any tips? Also i would really love to just know what each and every level im gaining/losing actually gives me in a kind of powerscale sense. just some abstraction of the math behind it unless its all fake and gay and doesnt matter in which case lol. Also jsut so i dont missunderstand the patchnotes. you can actuually yourself enslave some of the girls later?
Willpower is a multiplier on your taps for energy. Some actions with someone actually drain your energy when you tap them so you shouldn't tap too fast. For example, the Bowsette toilet part, pressing 5 too fast will drain your energy and willpower so you want to tap as little as possible.

Oct 12, 2018
Willpower is a multiplier on your taps for energy. Some actions with someone actually drain your energy when you tap them so you shouldn't tap too fast. For example, the Bowsette toilet part, pressing 5 too fast will drain your energy and willpower so you want to tap as little as possible.
oh damn, thats absolutely unexplained anywhere! i also wish i could rebind the keys for faster/more rythmic tapping. how do i know this and willpower seems to not go down alot , except when it scompletely nuked.

Also i never actually made it that far yet ngl.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
oh damn, thats absolutely unexplained anywhere! i also wish i could rebind the keys for faster/more rythmic tapping. how do i know this and willpower seems to not go down alot , except when it scompletely nuked.

Also i never actually made it that far yet ngl.
I use Auto hotkeys to tap. I use the numpads 1-5 for the corresponding number keys. Numpad 6 to struggle in combat, Numpad 7 to spam spacebar. Numpad 0 to reload the script so it disables all the auto-hotkeys. The drawback is that you can only use 1 key at a time.

The Bowsette toilet scene requires you to be a literally toilet by putting your head into the toilet at the back of the dorms. Eventually a Koopette will appear and use you and invite you to Bowsette's castle as a one time toilet.

Oct 12, 2018
ah yeah never grinded taht event much due to lack of benefit so didnt know what u can gain from that.

I just googled abit and didnt find much in the sense of a wiki or a guide or a anythingelsereally. Any tips for how to not be shit and pissweak ? what traits to get? also , how much do levels matter now? and lastly, just in general a few pointers to what i should know that isnt immediately obvious?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
ah yeah never grinded taht event much due to lack of benefit so didnt know what u can gain from that.

I just googled abit and didnt find much in the sense of a wiki or a guide or a anythingelsereally. Any tips for how to not be shit and pissweak ? what traits to get? also , how much do levels matter now? and lastly, just in general a few pointers to what i should know that isnt immediately obvious?
The Biology branch has a lot of nice perks that give your energy (HP). Metabolism perk converts food and water into more energy. Running speed helps as well. Heart Basics give you more bonus energy if you can keep yourself fed and hydrated. Brain Basics gives you bonus talent exp.

The levels affect your punching damage, does not affect defense or HP.

Getting locked out of the dorms is not the end. Things only get slightly harder if you know where to get food and water. Water can be found in the forest lake at the end of the Goblin village, the Goblins are easy to fight and can be avoided if you don't want to bother with them. You can find food in trashbins, keeping the cookie from the cookie girl and dropped from the 2 Goblin guards. Food and water can be obtained through unconventional means by being a toilet (either behind the dorms or inside the toilet of the bakery), it depends on what's the menu. The sex scene when you sleep on the smelly mattress can be save-scummed to avoid it and honestly you should, it's just boring.

You can fast travel if you have bonded with the Centaur girl by going to the her sign and interact with it, it brings you from the dojo to Bowsette's castle and back quickly.

Oct 12, 2018
ait, cool yeah. Are there any story lines / enslavements i should do / take? as in, should get enslaved* also is the red crystal in that one path in the dungeon a place i can go later or is that just a blocker because nothing there yet?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes